Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

merc tips for doing vessex ulgo on alderaan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
merc tips for doing vessex ulgo on alderaan

Enzoo
03.11.2012 , 04:23 PM | #1
Any tips for dealong with this elite I can`t seem to nail him

KnightDLR
03.12.2012 , 04:00 AM | #2
I finished Alderaan Saturday night and really didn't have much problem with him, though I remember it being close for both Mako and I. I basically started the fight with the mez dart and ran back away from him quite a ways to drag the other two regulars away from him. Once they were finished, healed up and started on him. If you are on level (as I was), just do your best to interrupt his special and keep at him. It's not nearly as tough of a fight as the next major one you will face on the Aurora.
Some people just need a high-five...in the face...with a chair.

supremewilly
11.28.2013 , 04:50 PM | #3
If what you say is true i am ****ed

Kerensk
11.28.2013 , 05:26 PM | #4
Watch for when he casts and interrupt each one.

If you still have issues make sure your gear is all upto your level. Goto the GTN and buy any upgrades you need, green gear that is upto date will be stronger than 8 level old blues. Even if you have orange pieces if they're out of date buy a cheap green or blue to get you through the fight then you can upgrade the orange an put it back on as you get the money.

Buy some stims for your skill from a vendor. That extra 5‰ buff can be the amount you need. Use your class buffs, if you have it burn off your Heroic Moment, kill the weaker enemies first.

As a last resort you can just ask for help on the comm, there might be someone in the area willing to group up and help you through.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”

omeru
11.29.2013 , 09:57 AM | #5
I killed him 5 minutes ago but strangely when i try to complete bonus mako attacked ulgo while i was killing the one near stairs, it was 38 meters distance and it is mako we are talking she basically doesnt attack while my health is under % 80. I run outside and checked if it is a bug or i did somethnig wrong, this time i stayed further away and she attacked ulgo again. I killed ulgo 4 times before and never seen anything like this. I think we have a new bug, thanks bioware how can we live without your stupid bugs.

Bstr
12.02.2013 , 12:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by omeru View Post
I killed him 5 minutes ago but strangely when i try to complete bonus mako attacked ulgo while i was killing the one near stairs, it was 38 meters distance and it is mako we are talking she basically doesnt attack while my health is under % 80. I run outside and checked if it is a bug or i did somethnig wrong, this time i stayed further away and she attacked ulgo again. I killed ulgo 4 times before and never seen anything like this. I think we have a new bug, thanks bioware how can we live without your stupid bugs.
If an enemy shows up as red and is not mezzed, companions will run up and attack them even if they are far away. Healer companions will even run away from the player to go attack an enemy if they are out of range and at full health. This behavior is how they have behaved since the start. Red = dead in companions' eyes.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server