Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

same here. I am dark 5 and have had a ticket in for 5 days. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

While my guild is progressing on Ilum, I am stuck twidling my thumbs.

On another note, this has been by far the buggiest game i have ever been in. Of the 6 hardmodes that are available, EVERY SINGLE 1 is bugged in one way or another. This game has been the final nail in the coffin of me buying an MMo at launch. Ill be waiting 3 to 6 months from now on.

Bioware, you got 3 more days to answer my petition in some way either my acknowledging the problem or fixing it or you will lose this customer.

Edited by Innoe

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do this to me with the Unload skill bug- close off the ticket with no response- the typical generic copy and paste protocol droid response- and when I make a post about it here- i get the same rubbish from the ppl here with a post saying to report it ingame- what a load of BOLLOCKS!!!

Same problem here, it's driving me NUTS. I can't do a bunch of the dailies that every other 50 in my guild can do, and I can't finish my class story. UGH. Please fix this and quickly! :(

Regretting rolling BH as my main as of right now.......

Level 50 dark 5 Powertech here. (Rolandd on Warriors of the Shadow)

Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.

Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.

Edited by JovethGonzalez

Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.

Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.

You're wrong. I have a male bounty hunter.

Edit: much appreciated.

Edited by Tristan_Clement

Same thing for me, dark side.. chose dark side. No continuation of quest, can only do 2 dailies on ilum, everyone else gets 8.

I did get to tank a directive 7 run though, and wish I hadn't. 3 of the bosses were terribly bugged, one went immune/invincible and we all had to die to him to get him to reset. Another boss wouldn't drop out of combat even after a wipe. Pretty terrible. I've ran 9 FP's and only 3 of them went kinda smoothly with no major bugs. Not a solid percentage for BioWare.

Supreme Guard fight info below, how I managed it as a PT shield tech:

Line of sight them out of the room, through the door. When they get out of the room to get a line on you they'll be stacked near each other. Fight them with your back to the wall so when they do the knockbacks you don't get knocked too far away where you can't get back in time to interrupt the heals. Then just burn one of them as hard as you can with every boost you have, watch for heals and interrupt them as you can. Use all 3 interrupts wisely and use tab to switch targets to get the other one healing and tab back after. If you think you can squeeze in micro-managing with Mako you should use her electro (it's Ctrl-9 hotkey) 8 seconds CC too.

Yep have the same issue, and I am missing out on daily commendations for several days now, getting more and more left behind compared to my guildmates.

This need to be fixed now, and a compensation is in order for the commendations we missed due to this bug.

Hey Everyone,

We have a brief update from Joveth Gonzalez, courtesty of our Customer Service Forum, BH Act 3 Bugged:

Thank you for your feedback and patience while our developers work to fix this problem.

I'm sorry but a bug like this needs to be fixed in 24 hours not a couple of days. This is insanely game breaking and basically tells people who leveled quickly that they wasted all their late nights, Mt Due, and taking off work.

This should be priority 1 at Bioware and a simple, "We're working on it" doesn't really do the issue justice. Now guild members are passing us buy, starting to form instance groups and PvP without us. If it isn't fixed soon a lot of the BH's will be picked over for more geared classes.

Please, fix this issue today and let us go on with playing our class like the rest of SWTOR players. Let's not be sidelined for smaller bugs that still allow a players to complete their quests. Thanks

Agreed, it sucks hitting 50 and hoping to get started gearing up, only to find out your out of luck. Now I just park my BH by the world boss in Nar Shaddah, kill it on a few channels, then log on to an alt.

Maybe we can get some compensation for all the days we've missed out on dailies. Otherwise I fear I will fall well behind my guild by the time they fix this.

Posted on first page posting again.

Been 50 for over a week now put a ticket in a week ago... This is absolutely crazy that your just letting the level 50 bounty hunters who worked there butts off to be ahead of the curve and get to 50 first just sit there and cost us 12+ daily accommodations and level 50 mods/armaments per day from quests. This has been one of the worst experiences ever. I have never seen a developer or producer put an automated response to such a serious issue and take more than 24 hour to fix it. Im sitting here stuck because you couldn't fix something that was a KNOWN ISSUE in beta........