Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Player - Sage Healer Questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Returning Player - Sage Healer Questions

nicoliy
11.15.2013 , 11:42 AM | #1
So I've been a way for a few months and have just re-subbed today. When I left off I was a 55 Jugg, loving PVP.

I want to roll a new class and was thinking of doing some healing in PVP. I was wondering if anyone has some insight into a Sage (healing). Mostly, I'm curious as to if they are both fun and effective healers in PVP from the community's perspective.

Thanks

sanchito
11.15.2013 , 11:47 AM | #2
I find them extremely fun and pretty well balanced, it's my all time favorite class in swtor. You get a lot of tools to deal with incoming damage, and if you use them properly you can survive quite a lot, but eventually you'll go down. If you don't use your stuff properly you'll go down very fast.

Thing is, though, scoundrels have a slightly higher output and have even better tools to deal with focus fire, so if you wanna be the best healer you can there's currently no way around a scoundrel. If all you want is have fun and not be a burden to your team then sages are fine, if you care about top level competitive pvp then, imho, scoundrel is the way to go

DanNV
11.15.2013 , 11:49 AM | #3
My Sage does really well if the team supports him. When they don't he dies a LOT and gets very little else done once the other team realizes he's a healer. I hardly ever play him in PVP anymore.