Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hand on Galactic Star Fighter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Hand on Galactic Star Fighter

orryko
11.15.2013 , 10:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by mattycutts View Post
i personally cant wait for this, i dont care if its joystick or keyboard just a welcome change within game.

what alot need to realise this is a really nice addon, its not the main focus of this mmo space combat so to now have this added in is amazing and completely different to anything we got at hand in current content.

good work bioware.

feels weird saying good work bioware lol

for those that got to do some testing, couple of questions hope you can help with,

what game types was there ie defend point a, take point a, etc ?

and is it more deathmatch type or objective pvp etc? hoping objective based
i only played the kuat space map because i could only stand one night of it. 3 objectives which are spaced out way too far. by the time you said "i need help at obj c" it would be lost long before people got there. so if you like flying around a particular spot on the map, i guess it's objective based. most people were just trying to dogfight in beta...and you can bet your *** they will do the same thing on live

i think all the ship customization and whatnot is cool, and definitely gives you something different to grind if your friends aren't online. i seriously can't see hardcore pvpers wanting to do this instead of arena, but i guess we'll see soon

Arlanon
11.15.2013 , 01:24 PM | #22
if you have a wired xbox 360 controller those work with pc