Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BuFF Republic!

Wainamoinen
11.15.2013 , 09:56 AM | #31
Buff Republic sounds like some clothing chain selling overpriced khaki shorts and pastel pullovers.

Mind you, Urban Empire only target the teen Emo market, so I'm not shopping there either.
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Joesixxpack
11.15.2013 , 10:15 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Valkyriez View Post
It's a player and community issue, not biowares. It will sort itself out when cross server ques come in though m
I wish. Pending since the announcement in 2012 IIRC, and no other official affirmations since.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Rhrara
11.15.2013 , 04:37 PM | #33
The only ay to ensure balanced solo arenas is to pull from either faction. make it truly random and that takes the faction popularity out of the equation. The Hutts are supposed to be neutral... what would be the big deal?

fungihoujo
11.15.2013 , 07:45 PM | #34
Are we having this discussion again? We're having this discussion again.

More people who somehow haven't realized from the last, uh, every single mmo so far- good pvpers pick the bad guy side. Let's go through a list of MMOs where the best players picked the good guys.
-

Now let's look at the side where the good players picked the bad guys- I mean, where the creators unfairly love the evil side and purposefully sabotaged their own game cuz screw you that's why.
-every single multi faction mmo ever