Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Some Star Wars questions


AnarchyP's Avatar


AnarchyP
12.22.2011 , 07:08 PM | #11
I have a question, can Sith Lords freely choose between showing their corruption or not? Because that's what I thought Palpatine was doing ,but some has told me Siths are unable?

paleion's Avatar


paleion
12.22.2011 , 07:56 PM | #12
Read "I, Jedi" for a wonderful introduction into the world of the Jedi and lightsaber building.

iacenamon's Avatar


iacenamon
12.22.2011 , 11:03 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AnarchyP View Post
I have a question, can Sith Lords freely choose between showing their corruption or not? Because that's what I thought Palpatine was doing ,but some has told me Siths are unable?
Palpatine was not showing corruption he was hurt by mace windu when mace blocked his lightining attack back at him and it burned him. and no they cant chose it simply comes with the person some aren't as corrupt so they don't show it others like Darth Sion for instance totally embrace the dark side and become corrupted
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sion

AnarchyP's Avatar


AnarchyP
12.23.2011 , 07:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by iacenamon View Post
Palpatine was not showing corruption he was hurt by mace windu when mace blocked his lightining attack back at him and it burned him. and no they cant chose it simply comes with the person some aren't as corrupt so they don't show it others like Darth Sion for instance totally embrace the dark side and become corrupted
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sion
Ah okay! Thanks for the answer

Garryk's Avatar


Garryk
12.23.2011 , 12:15 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by paleion View Post
Read "I, Jedi" for a wonderful introduction into the world of the Jedi and lightsaber building.
I love this book. Might want to read some of the Rogue Squadron books to introduce yourself to Corran Horn as he is the main character from I, Jedi. Also, Shadows of the Empire has a very detailed account of how Luke constructed his green lightsaber after losing his (along with his hand) in Cloud City.