Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2nd Digital Expansion

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EranofArcadia
10.08.2013 , 01:41 PM | #11
I hope there is a lot more than just the starfighting, and I even kind of hope the existing space missions stay in some form. I am, no doubt, in the minority on this position, but I really like the space missions just the way they are and I would not do well with free-flying space combat. If that is all there is . . . well, no big deal. It looks to be what most people wanted, that's what matters. And it's pretty cool looking.

EDIT: The last bit was ninja'd.

TUXs
10.08.2013 , 01:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
It will be free, that is correct!
Nice work eric Looks...interesting! Any idea if this will be on the test server prior to launch? If so, I'll ask the obvious "happen to know when" question?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Jadrian
10.08.2013 , 01:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothematic View Post
It says 'New Free to Play Digital Expansion' so I would assume so

WOOOO
I was just in a bit of shock when I read that...EA/BIOWARE and free aren't typically terms used in the same sentence...

TsakasGr
10.08.2013 , 01:45 PM | #14
that is awesome!and the expansion looks great!!veeery promising thank you,this will bring the game to a whole different level
The Red Eclipse Server
Main:Rodark
Guild:Cool guys dnt look at explosions

Slivovidze
10.08.2013 , 01:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I'm rather surprised, if that's true, I thought for sure they'd charge a fee for it up front! I guess they're probably setting up a lot of ship skins and customization to sell on the CM.
Hopefully the CM part of that expansion will stay what CM is now - appearance stuff. I'd hate if my probably soon to be favrouite part of game was pay to win, as I rarely buy CC's.
Anyways, I am so excited that I have already rescheduled my Christmas three weeks sooner.

TUXs
10.08.2013 , 01:46 PM | #16
Eric, if you're still here...

What does this mean? Jump into fierce PvP space battles with your friends and Companions.? Friends I understand...companions though? Will they have a role other than commentary?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

DewyMossEmpire
10.08.2013 , 01:47 PM | #17
Space PvP? F*****G FINALLY! AHHHHH!!!!!

Laughard
10.08.2013 , 01:47 PM | #18
Will this increase the level cap?

I know its a space expansion, but just thought I'd ask

AlienEyeTX
10.08.2013 , 01:48 PM | #19
Sweet! Good subscriber perks and at no additional cost? I can dig it.
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

JonathanCP
10.08.2013 , 01:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ericmusco View Post
it will be free, that is correct!
free!?!?!?!?!?!
If your thread title is not a variation on "open letter... BIOWARE,... fail... NOW!", then you are a fanboy