Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Archaeology] More Mining Nodes Please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Archaeology] More Mining Nodes Please

Aberd
10.05.2013 , 01:08 PM | #11
There is a definite imbalance. On my synthweaver, I focus on getting the power crystals and archeology fragments, the latter being VERY hard to come by. Typical companion crew skill window gives me 1, maybe 2 (if I'm lucky) missions that give fragments, and then if I'm really lucky it will be Abundant or better. To top it off, CZ-198 fragment nodes are, well....non-existent, and half the nodes on the new Level 55 planet Oricon are for grade 6 mats (worthless to me looking to make stuff with grade 9 mats where the money is).
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Aberd
10.05.2013 , 01:17 PM | #12
There is a definite imbalance. On my synthweaver, I focus on getting the power crystals and archeology fragments, the latter being VERY hard to come by. Typical companion crew skill window gives me 1, maybe 2 (if I'm lucky) missions that give fragments, and then if I'm really lucky it will be Abundant or better. To top it off, CZ-198 fragment nodes are, well....non-existent, and half the nodes on the new Level 55 planet Oricon are for grade 6 mats (worthless to me looking to make stuff with grade 9 mats where the money is).
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."