Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The most awesome response I received from CS so far!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The most awesome response I received from CS so far!

coolkidwhoscrazy
09.16.2013 , 07:12 PM | #11
I think that's pretty funny. I've never had any issues with any CSR abuse at all. I think they've got a great team at the moment. I always love interacting with them.
SWTOR - Beta Tester & Founder
SWG - Elder Jedi / Elder Political (Tadis Ova)
Former QA Manager and Site Administrator (Project SWG)

YoshiRaphElan
09.16.2013 , 08:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by hunterraaze View Post
Man, when I got a character restored, they told me deleting characters wasn't meant for opening up server slot spaces. Almost sounded like a warning. Wish it would have been along the lines if this, would have been great. Other then that, I have had pleasant dealings with the CS, they always seem to help very quickly, and nicely.
Really? Then why else would you delete a character; I'm curious.

Haggardbr
09.17.2013 , 04:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
I'd like to get an official response, I thought that it was only name and shame that was frowned upon. I don't think that a complement needs to be redacted. I don't know how BioWare is, but it's always "Praise in Public, Punish in Private", in my industry.

And well done CS Representative XXXXXXXXX!
Since most of the times forum moderators regulate name postings and etc, I thought it would be good to hide the CSR name as well. Who knows right?

Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Really? Then why else would you delete a character; I'm curious.
Maybe his reason is the same as mine... I deleted such restored character because I was no longer using him for a LOOOONG time, so there was no need to keep such character. I had no intention to clear slots, since I only have 6 chars.

But then I wanted to roll a char of same spec and remembered I had one deleted.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

JediCounsular
09.18.2013 , 09:00 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
I'd like to get an official response, I thought that it was only name and shame that was frowned upon. I don't think that a complement needs to be redacted. I don't know how BioWare is, but it's always "Praise in Public, Punish in Private", in my industry.

And well done CS Representative XXXXXXXXX!
Personally, I would have kept the CS Representative's name "IN" , so the representative, public and Bioware would know who stands out in good customer service.

I also sense a good "ROLEPLAYER" in the CS representative, as well.

Quote:
One of my friends in real life who plays the game also got a similar response. They deleted their 55 Commando and wanted it recovered.

The response was along the lines of 'we found your trooper training in the barracks awaiting reassignment. We have reassigned him to Havoc Squad however he will need a new identification'. Can't remember the exact wording but it was awesome.
This is what happens when you give a Republic specforce marine a very long furlough. Too much time on their hands and they think General Garza has demoted and reassigned them to barracks duty only. (LOL !!!). You are lucky CS could assist your friend as well as reinstate the "marine" (in question) to his full duty status, and keep him out of "early retirement".

----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT :

To Leanne (CS Representative)
/deepbow
/salute
THE COVENANT OF TYTHON ~ THE SOVEREIGN ELITE
The Ebon Hawk server, our roleplay home since March.22, 2011.

Haggardbr
09.19.2013 , 07:00 AM | #15
Well, since everyone asked for it to praise such CSR, I have edited the original post to include the CSR's name!
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

MDMoshi
09.21.2013 , 09:17 AM | #16
I have also had good experiences with CS reps. They don't always give you what you want, but they do try to help, and I love that they RP with you. No complaints on that end...of course I did come from SWG...
Acadai / Heidi-Marie / Zoey-sonora
Mid-day Mid-week Ops: http://www.exceptionallegion.com/for...s-82213/page/1

Shadokitty
09.28.2013 , 07:24 PM | #17
I've only had to deal with CS once and I had no problems at all with my CS rep. He helped me out in no time at all. I especially liked the 'May the Force Be With You' at the end of the call.

MoskitoMando
09.28.2013 , 08:16 PM | #18
Awesome, I love roleplay responses
Lord Malgonios
The Veradun Legacy
Level 38
Jung Ma