Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug? Backfilled with no Reinforcement Medal into Hopeless CW

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bug? Backfilled with no Reinforcement Medal into Hopeless CW

So-low
09.20.2013 , 06:42 PM | #1
http://i.imgur.com/grdAmlv.jpg?1

Accepted que, got backfilled into this hopeless match, no reinforcement medal.

Bug or working as intended? Also does anyone recall the cut-off point (that BW implemented a few patches ago) to accept no more backfillers in ACW?

AdrianDmitruk
09.20.2013 , 08:17 PM | #2
Cutoff point in ACW is when one team has 2x the points of the other.

From the screenshot it looks like this was an "edge" case in which a queue popped at 600-310(ish), and by the time you accepted and loaded in, the score had ticked down past the 2x.

The no reinforcement medal part definitely looks like a bug, however. I've also been affected by bugs where my team wins huttball in first 5 minutes or plants after a couple minutes in round 2 voidstar, where enemy team did not get a plant, yet I didn't receive dauntless medals for winning quickly. So the medal system has some bugs in it.

Look on the bright side. At least you could leave that waste of a queue pop without worrying about the next person behind you suffering the same fate. Guilt free!
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff