Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette...

VitalityPrime
09.05.2013 , 09:41 AM | #1
Was Vette there during the sacking of Coruscant...or did the Sith Warrior who led the attack against the Jedi just happen to have a Twi'lek smuggler for a companion as well?

Or am I just completely lost...and that wasn't Coruscant in that cinematic?
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Highborne
09.05.2013 , 10:08 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
Was Vette there during the sacking of Coruscant...or did the Sith Warrior who led the attack against the Jedi just happen to have a Twi'lek smuggler for a companion as well?

The Sith Lord who was leading the Sacking of Coruscant was Darth Malgus, and the Twi'lek woman at his side was his companion slave (and secret wife), Eleena Daru. She died shortly after someone used her against Malgus - he decided after much thought that his attachment to her was a weakness, and killed her to remove the weakness.

Darth_Exar
09.05.2013 , 11:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Highborne View Post
The Sith Lord who was leading the Sacking of Coruscant was Darth Malgus, and the Twi'lek woman at his side was his companion slave (and secret wife), Eleena Daru. She died shortly after someone used her against Malgus - he decided after much thought that his attachment to her was a weakness, and killed her to remove the weakness.
Yeah, having read the book, that was the only time I felt sorry for Malgus, but he blames it on the Jedi instead of the person who caused it, bit confusing.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

alricka
09.15.2013 , 06:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post

That Sith Warrior was Darth Malgus and the Twi'lek wasn't Vette, it was his wife Eleena Daru. The Sith Warrior and his relationship with Vette is more or less inspired by Malgus and Eleena.

Xakthul
09.16.2013 , 07:37 PM | #5
Except...... In my head canon, J'm and Vette have a kid, and show no inclination to kill each other.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf