Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most POWERFUL Jedi/Sith

LadyKulvax
04.18.2013 , 03:37 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Reaper_Virus View Post
Old thread but intresting speech topic so still answer and what i know most powerdul force users were Force wielders if be accurate but most powerful sith/jedi are Sidious, Revan and Galen Marek. Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker controversial because neither of them has ever been witnessed to use their full power and both them were wounded. Most powerful jedi/sith will be most likely the once that reaches balance between dark and light side of Force, good examples are Galen Marek and Revan, they both were on jedi and sith so they did learn both ways of Force and found very good balance between the sides of Force.
Nearly two years old and you still ncero'd.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Wolfninjajedi
04.18.2013 , 08:04 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Nearly two years old and you still ncero'd.
Also still wrong too.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Dagertharn
09.16.2013 , 12:10 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Siegewulf View Post
George Lucas knows nothing about Star Wars. I said it.
George Lucas Is star wars...he created it...

ShmickB
09.24.2013 , 05:51 PM | #124
Hey I'm glad this was Necro'd. I really enjoyed reading all this!

My 2c:

Jedi = Don't know, haven't read the Luke EU but persuasive points were made above.

Sith = Definitely Sidious. Persuasive points made AND Remember the Rule of Two, each generation of Sith in the Bane line were to be more powerful than the one before. Sidious is/was the culmination of this evolution.

Kaedusz
09.24.2013 , 09:47 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by ShmickB View Post
each generation of Sith in the Bane line were to be more powerful than the one before. Sidious is/was the culmination of this evolution.
Nope.Check Darth Gravid.There was no clear progression of power from Darth Bane to Darth Sidious.
Also: EVEN IF THERE WAS,there is no way these sith would be the most powerful even in the SW universe.
I repeat- even there was- and there is not.

Yes,they would be the smartest ,but there is no way they would be the most powerful (one of the most,but not THE MOST)and especially the most evil.Any Dark Lord of the Sith in history would have done the same things and more,if they employed the Rule of Two.

denneysman
09.25.2013 , 12:12 AM | #126
Darth Plagueis was more powerful then Darth Sidious. He controlled life and death. The only reason Darth Sidious was able to kill he was by getting him drunk and killing him in his sleep. Darth Plagueis created the chosen one and Darth Sidious could nvr learn his secrets.

Aurbere
09.25.2013 , 11:04 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by denneysman View Post
Darth Plagueis was more powerful then Darth Sidious. He controlled life and death. The only reason Darth Sidious was able to kill he was by getting him drunk and killing him in his sleep. Darth Plagueis created the chosen one and Darth Sidious could nvr learn his secrets.
I suggest you check out Dark Empire before making such claims. Darth Sidious leaves Plagueis in the dust.

It is also canon that Sidious killed Plagueis when he had the power to do so.

Also, the Force created Anakin.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
09.25.2013 , 01:58 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Nope.Check Darth Gravid.There was no clear progression of power from Darth Bane to Darth Sidious.
Also: EVEN IF THERE WAS,there is no way these sith would be the most powerful even in the SW universe.
I repeat- even there was- and there is not.

Yes,they would be the smartest ,but there is no way they would be the most powerful (one of the most,but not THE MOST)and especially the most evil.Any Dark Lord of the Sith in history would have done the same things and more,if they employed the Rule of Two.
You would be right if the canon didn't disagree with you.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

VitalityPrime
09.26.2013 , 11:29 AM | #129
My Jedi Guardian is the most powerful Jedi.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.

StarMagus
09.26.2013 , 01:20 PM | #130
By the end of the EU stuff ((and if Reven and the like are allowed into this then EU Luke Skywalker is)) you have Luke doing crazy stuff right out of Bleech and DBZ.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker

It's weird, in the original movie series, you have the Jedi as powerful, but not basically gods walking the earth powerful. Even in the prequels Jedi Knights and Masters are good but outnumbered even 5-10 to one by droids they get blown away and drop like flies, like at the end of the 2nd movie where the Jedi are in the pit and they are slowly getting overwhelmed by a greater number of blaster wielding foes.

For all of his movie directing sins, Lucus knew that Jedi and the force couldn't be Super Man in a world full of Green Arrows.

It's not until you get the fans of lucus works that Jedi and Sith start doing stupidly powerful things like pulling star destroyers out of orbit, or doing the Bleech flash step and 20 + attacks at the same time moves. I think the series is worse for it in that respect.