Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the big rip

BYURIN
09.15.2013 , 07:00 PM | #1
just letting everyone know that this game may be going down because the are taking peaples money then not letting them play just try to get some real costomer help i dare you you cant respond to ther email you cant call and get help all ive got was a big run around its an expensive lesson to learn trust me on that

StarSquirrel
09.15.2013 , 07:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BYURIN View Post
just letting everyone know that this game may be going down because the are taking peaples money then not letting them play just try to get some real costomer help i dare you you cant respond to ther email you cant call and get help all ive got was a big run around its an expensive lesson to learn trust me on that
I've always been responded to promptly and have each time had my issue resolved or at the very least been informed that it was a known bug and scheduled to be fixed.

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been as fantastic, but firstly this is the wrong forum for this rant try here, here, or here.

Secondly, not everyone's experience is the same nor is yours indicative of some nefarious plot on the part of Bioware. "This game is dying all because I personally had a bad experience" is not constructive. I'm sure others in the previously mentioned forums could find a way to help you.
Zey: "Kal, you know that the Sith are bad news. They're evil. They've always been the cause of endless war and carnage across the galaxy."
Skirata: "Oh, that's a good one. 'My decapitations are more morally valid than your decapitations.' Only difference I can see is that they plan to end up with trillions dead, and you do-gooders manage it by accident."

Thylbanus
09.16.2013 , 05:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
I've always been responded to promptly and have each time had my issue resolved or at the very least been informed that it was a known bug and scheduled to be fixed.

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been as fantastic, but firstly this is the wrong forum for this rant try here, here, or here.

Secondly, not everyone's experience is the same nor is yours indicative of some nefarious plot on the part of Bioware. "This game is dying all because I personally had a bad experience" is not constructive. I'm sure others in the previously mentioned forums could find a way to help you.
Agreed. I've had 3 contacts with customer service and all went very well. Sorry your experience wasn't the same BYURIN.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Slightrider
09.24.2013 , 10:46 AM | #5
justlettingyouknowthaticouldnottakeyou'repostserio uslyduetoyourlackofgrammarskills
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

Pirana
09.24.2013 , 11:23 AM | #6
The Big Chill.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana