Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop comparing Vitiate to Palpatine...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Stop comparing Vitiate to Palpatine...

Aurbere
09.14.2013 , 10:54 AM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Vitiate is obviously stronger.
You can keep saying that, but that doesn't make it true.

Also, why is this thread back?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

LadyKulvax
09.14.2013 , 11:14 AM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
You can keep saying that, but that doesn't make it true.

Also, why is this thread back?
Because people cant read dates correctly, or so I assume.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Aurbere
09.14.2013 , 11:33 AM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Because people cant read dates correctly, or so I assume.
It seems that way.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Lenlo
09.15.2013 , 03:29 PM | #284
Star Wars: Episode ???: Attack of the Nerdrage

que the text crawl then cut to an angry 30-something person in a room full of collect-ables, citing drivel as his/her sources....
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug
Our brains can't withstand mangled english of that magnitude!

Wolfninjajedi
09.15.2013 , 03:44 PM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by Lenlo View Post

que the text crawl then cut to an angry 30-something person in a room full of collect-ables, citing drivel as his/her sources....

Hardly. This stuff isn't exactly hard to find on the Internet.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
09.15.2013 , 03:47 PM | #286
Quote: Originally Posted by Lenlo View Post

Darth Marr:
Quote:
Interesting...

Thylbanus
09.16.2013 , 05:21 AM | #287
Vitiate IS Palpatine. Palpatine was possessed by Vitiate just as he goes on to try to posses others.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

LadyKulvax
09.16.2013 , 07:23 AM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
Vitiate IS Palpatine. Palpatine was possessed by Vitiate just as he goes on to try to posses others.
Take it you haven't read Darth Plagueis.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Beniboybling
09.16.2013 , 10:35 AM | #289
Quote: Originally Posted by annla View Post
Number One: Vitate is NOT dead. HoT killed his Voice. He is RECUPERATING. He has not had a canon death as of yet.
According to the Lead Writer at SWTOR, Hall Hood, he is dead. Perhaps not in spirit, but he has experienced a bodily death. See here, skip to 27:00 to hear about the Emperor.

Shayandark
09.16.2013 , 06:18 PM | #290
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
According to the Lead Writer at SWTOR, Hall Hood, he is dead. Perhaps not in spirit, but he has experienced a bodily death. See here, skip to 27:00 to hear about the Emperor.
His physical body is dead, though the lead writer states just because that body died does not mean he has died. That and he stated that the Emperor probably took that defeat very badly.