Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Jedi Lightsaber Duelists

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Jedi Lightsaber Duelists

LadyKulvax
09.15.2013 , 10:50 AM | #201
I would rather we do the Sith duellists after this, finish it off and then you can do the kaggath whilst the ones that wont have their factions involved anymore can debate the kaggath positioning.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Selenial
09.15.2013 , 11:05 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
I would rather we do the Sith duellists after this, finish it off and then you can do the kaggath whilst the ones that wont have their factions involved anymore can debate the kaggath positioning.
Everyones factions are in the next round, I even think both battles are gonna be at the same time (though not sure)
I thought we could do Sith Duelists after this round, before the semis....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling
09.15.2013 , 11:52 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Well seven has got to be Sora Bulq now, so no.8 is next up.

A few names to throw out there: Vodo Siosk Baas, Saba Sebatyne, Kol Skywalker.
Sora Bulq doesn't qualify, given that in his prime he was a Dark Jedi.

EDIT: Oh, looks like that was clarified. Concerning Kol Skywalker, holding off so many Sith is certainly remarkable, but what else do we know of his prowess other than a opinion?

Concerning Shaak Ti, she's definitely a strong candidate and has the 'one of the best of the era' titles - but perhaps we should also consider Satele Shan and her master, Kao Cen Darach.

Wolfninjajedi
09.15.2013 , 12:09 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Sora Bulq doesn't qualify, given that in his prime he was a Dark Jedi.

EDIT: Oh, looks like that was clarified. Concerning Kol Skywalker, holding off so many Sith is certainly remarkable, but what else do we know of his prowess other than a opinion?

Concerning Shaak Ti, she's definitely a strong candidate and has the 'one of the best of the era' titles - but perhaps we should also consider Satele Shan and her master, Kao Cen Darach.
I dunno about Shan, she seems more a Force oriented Jedi and she did say that HoT had surpassed her. Kao....perhaps would be nice, if we had more info. Sure he was able to hold his own against two Sith and kill the Master, but it isn't like a 2 v 1 hasn't happened before.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial
09.15.2013 , 12:11 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I dunno about Shan, she seems more a Force oriented Jedi and she did say that HoT had surpassed her. Kao....perhaps would be nice, if we had more info. Sure he was able to hold his own against two Sith and kill the Master, but it isn't like a 2 v 1 hasn't happened before.
He didn't kill Vindican, Malgus did....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi
09.15.2013 , 12:16 PM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
He didn't kill Vindican, Malgus did....
Well he mortally wounded Vindican, he was gonna die anyway.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
09.15.2013 , 12:16 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
True true, my vote would go to Shaak Ti.

LadyKulvax
09.15.2013 , 12:32 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Concerning Kol Skywalker, holding off so many Sith is certainly remarkable, but what else do we know of his prowess other than a opinion?
He trained two exceptional duellists Shado Vao and Wolf Sazen who would go on to be known as the best in the Order themselves.

Kol didn't just hold them off though, he cut down any that dared attack him, it took a cheap shot of Force Lightning from Darth Nihl whilst he was busying killing two other Sith to take him down, to have that level of Jar'kai ability is masterful to say the least, he spent almost the entire siege holding off the main bulk of Sith forces, he turn a slaughterhouse into a winnable battle single-handedly.

Not to mention he was able to do all of that whilst defending entire groups of Jedi, if it wasnt for that one blast of lightning, he'd probably have killed far more.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Aurbere
09.15.2013 , 02:48 PM | #209
I would vouch for Shaak Ti, but it would just sound like I'm copying Jensaarai.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Arkanzues
09.15.2013 , 10:50 PM | #210
I personally find Cin Drallig pretty underrated.
Jung Ma: RP-PvP
55-Trooper Vanguard 55-Sith Juggernaut
55-Jedi Shadow 34- Jedi Guardian
VIP Collector's Edition