Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A New Versus Series!

Aurbere
09.14.2013 , 03:20 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Force Users only? If not, would like to see Boba Fett, Grievous and Durge. Anyone of these guys could kick a Jedi's ***.
Any Jedi or Sith (Dark Jedi included).
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Wolfninjajedi
09.14.2013 , 03:23 PM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Any Jedi or Sith (Dark Jedi included).
Apart from those already in, I can't really think of any Dark Jedi that would be good.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
09.14.2013 , 03:25 PM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Apart from those already in, I can't really think of any Dark Jedi that would be good.
Well it can be any character, even ones already involved in The BattleZone.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 10:25 AM | #244
Update:

I have been working on each of the match-ups behind the scenes. Currently I am attempting to get some of the Legacy comics on my tablet (rather than borrow them), and I have found myself wrapped up in Star Wars: The Clone Wars Vol. 2: In Service to the Republic in an attempt to properly analyze Plo Koon's capabilities in preparation for Round 2.

Rest assured that I am almost done with the next match, and it should be posted early next week.

tunewalker
09.17.2013 , 10:31 AM | #245
what about sedriss or did we do ... oh hell cant think of name right now i will get back to you i am drawing a blank.

Wolfninjajedi
09.17.2013 , 10:36 AM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
what about sedriss or did we do ... oh hell cant think of name right now i will get back to you i am drawing a blank.
Sedriss QL?

tunewalker
09.17.2013 , 10:38 AM | #247
yes sedriss QL

Wolfninjajedi
09.17.2013 , 10:40 AM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Update:

I have been working on each of the match-ups behind the scenes. Currently I am attempting to get some of the Legacy comics on my tablet (rather than borrow them), and I have found myself wrapped up in Star Wars: The Clone Wars Vol. 2: In Service to the Republic in an attempt to properly analyze Plo Koon's capabilities in preparation for Round 2.

Rest assured that I am almost done with the next match, and it should be posted early next week.
Dark Horse digital has SW comics if your looking for a place, a lot of em.

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 11:37 AM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Dark Horse digital has SW comics if your looking for a place, a lot of em.
Alright. Thanks.

Aurbere
09.21.2013 , 09:43 AM | #250
OK, I have been seeing questions about Exar Kun's physical state when he appears in The BattleZone, so I feel I must clear some things up.

Firstly. Exar Kun gains a great deal of power after the Force Drain ritual on Yavin, however, this power does not really get put on display, making an accurate analysis of his abilities nearly impossible. So, for the purpose of The BattleZone, Exar Kun shall appear as he is prior to the ritual.

Secondly, I would like to pose a question regarding Exar Kun's use of Deadly Sight. This power was used when he was a spirit, but was this an ability he had prior to his death? Or was it a power unlocked via the Yavin ritual?