Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lord vitiate vs darth vader

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 11:09 AM | #91
His Mind Domination could certainly slow vader down (obviously not overwhelm him) which gives him time to release his all-powerful FLS's.

LadyKulvax
09.14.2013 , 11:12 AM | #92
Regardless we are drifting far away from the point, you want my opinion, my opinion is Vader has more ways to kill Vitiate than I believe Vitiate can kill Vader.
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 11:21 AM | #93
You can be a jack of all trades and a master of none. Vitiate's FLS and TK are going to be difficult for vader to deal with, and vitiate's faced plenty of combatants who were far more capable with a lightsaber than he was.

LadyKulvax
09.14.2013 , 11:28 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
and vitiate's faced plenty of combatants who were far more capable with a lightsaber than he was.
Erm and who would they be? because Vader is the best Form V duellist ever, that is canon.
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

XSUPREMESKILLZX
09.14.2013 , 11:31 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
You can be a jack of all trades and a master of none. Vitiate's FLS and TK are going to be difficult for vader to deal with, and vitiate's faced plenty of combatants who were far more capable with a lightsaber than he was.
when i said this, i meant people who were far more capable with a lightsaber than VITIATE was, not vader. anyways, he's faced Tol Braga, who's dueled a dark council member for days, Revan, who easily defeated an imperial guard, whom were feared even by the dark council for their martial prowess, and the HoT, whom he effortlessly stomped the first time, and was defeated by him while in a weakened state the second time.