Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Desler Explorer Drop Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Desler Explorer Drop Video

KaptainKook
08.30.2013 , 09:58 PM | #1
SWTOR Desler Explorer Drop video http://www.twitch.tv/taukappa/c/2845902 its amazing.

ZionHalcyon
08.30.2013 , 10:16 PM | #2
That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him! That's him!

Rafaman
08.31.2013 , 03:23 PM | #3
Lol! Well, I finally got mine yesterday. And I have to say... after many, many hours of checking and farming. I nearly lost my !@#$ when he finally showed up. So... I can understand the "that's him!" sentiment. LOL!

The Desler is cool, but it was the work involved in getting it that made it... a "that's him" moment.

Now... it is not in the collections, so more farming will have to be done for my other toons.

KaptainKook
08.31.2013 , 06:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Lol! Well, I finally got mine yesterday. And I have to say... after many, many hours of checking and farming. I nearly lost my !@#$ when he finally showed up. So... I can't understand the "that's him!" sentiment. LOL!

The Desler is cool, but it was the work involved in getting it that made it... a "that's him" moment.

Now... it is not in the collections, so more farming will have to be done for my other toons.
Yes all you can do is just scream THATS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSeventhJedi
08.31.2013 , 06:51 PM | #5
I have camped for hours on multiple occasions and never had her spawn. The only time I've ever even seen her was when I zoned in, and people were already in the middle of killing her.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Rasen
08.31.2013 , 09:21 PM | #6
Greatest thread ever! XDXDXD That video was too funny. My sides are killing me...

Grats!!!

ZionHalcyon
08.31.2013 , 09:42 PM | #7
I now think that "THATS HIM!!! THATS HIM!!!" should be Swtor's "Leeroyyyy Jennnnnkinnnns"

The moment was that damn funny.

Desolaytore
08.31.2013 , 09:43 PM | #8
Just got done camping her for 8 hours, finally spawns and some guy ninja's and takes agro. BAHHH!!!!!!!!
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Rafaman
08.31.2013 , 09:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KaptainKook View Post
Yes all you can do is just scream THATS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Corrected my previous comment. I completely understand. I had the same but somewhat more muted reaction.

KaptainKook
09.01.2013 , 01:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by zionhalcyon View Post
i now think that "thats him!!! Thats him!!!" should be swtor's "leeroyyyy jennnnnkinnnns"

the moment was that damn funny.
thatssss himmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!