Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Earn the chance to join Star Wars: The Old Republic developers in a Twitch livestream!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Earn the chance to join Star Wars: The Old Republic developers in a Twitch livestream!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
08.30.2013 , 04:17 PM | #21 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that PTS is back up - We look forward to seeing your Galactic Guild Battle submission videos playing Warzone Arenas on PTS this weekend. Just a reminder that the deadline is September 8th.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MelliMelon
08.30.2013 , 04:38 PM | #22
Hmmhmmwhahahahaha, I'll be there.

Kcin_Trebla
08.31.2013 , 04:15 AM | #23
Being PvP what it is now and as I choosed not to care about PvP if something is not done about it, on my personal opinion this is another waste of time and resouces.

Roudysgoodguy
08.31.2013 , 06:52 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that PTS is back up - We look forward to seeing your Galactic Guild Battle submission videos playing Warzone Arenas on PTS this weekend. Just a reminder that the deadline is September 8th.
Give us atleast 1 good team to queue against and yeah...we will play.

ban-canal
08.31.2013 , 05:50 PM | #25
i wish i was a 55 also what gear is the inquisitor wareing

Tremed
08.31.2013 , 08:36 PM | #26
Long story short the devs are tired of getting their butts wooped at pvp and are tricking people into carrying them...

Luckyluzi
09.01.2013 , 12:50 PM | #27
arenas are not working atm, my guild is with 2 teams on the pts to try some arena tactics.... no pop
- Galactics @ ToFN -
Tourian/Schatten Naid/Frontkämpfer
Corm/Hüter Raito/Revolverheld
- Caldera Vermächtnis -

DarthVengeant
09.01.2013 , 04:27 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Cynos View Post
This is too funny.. How long does one go through life before they accept that other people may have different interests and tastes then they do?

"ERMAGERD I JUST DONT UNDERSTANDERD!?! WHY IS EVERYONE NOT LIKE WHAT ME LIKE?> RAGE!! /EMOTE"

Your box, step outside of it.
I never raged. I simply stated this was pointless, Bioware could be using this energy to work on the game and fix the vast amount of bugs.

Roudysgoodguy
09.01.2013 , 08:02 PM | #29
btw BW, the PvP Arena Queue is not working on PTS, just saying.

JediMasterSLC
09.05.2013 , 11:06 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorwen View Post
Not that I really care, but I think it is kind of funny PvE gets messed up/step childed for PvP problems and now they are even doing it for PR promotions. That is EAware Star WoW for you.
PvE carebears are getting 2 new operations in this alleged PvP patch....... All things considered, it's pretty obvious that BW caters more to PvE than PvP. Otherwise they might remove 16 man nightmare mode ops too, since less people do that than ranked 8v8s.