Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

MollyDresden
08.25.2013 , 04:44 PM | #811
By the way, am I the only one who thinks the Concealed Bodysuit Jacket would look so much better without the cream-matte sleeves and side bits, if those parts just showed skin? Not just from a skimpiness perspective, but in the design of the outfit and how it goes together (since all of the other parts of that outfit, aside from the belt, look like black vinyl).

Tatile
08.25.2013 , 04:55 PM | #812
I picked up those trousers today.

Maybe Bioware added the under shirt to avoid the armour looking too much like fetish gear?

*snrk* Yeah, right, they added Sion's set XD

Damask_Rose
08.25.2013 , 08:00 PM | #813
Surely I'm not the only one planning to dress Quinn in tight black vinyl pants, strappy relaxed jumpsuit and a shock collar?

Ixum
08.25.2013 , 09:19 PM | #814
Different skimps on the Concealed set (with white/white dye)

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Ixum
08.26.2013 , 07:19 AM | #815
Master Relnex by request

Guildee skimped

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN

Tatile
08.26.2013 , 07:29 AM | #816
I already posted this on tumblr, but...

the Skimpy Concealed set? This game has a MIGHTY NEED for such things. A mighty, might need.

(Also, ***, Vector is still clothed in game and that makes me sad.)

Ixum
08.26.2013 , 08:35 AM | #817
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I picked up those trousers today.

Maybe Bioware added the under shirt to avoid the armour looking too much like fetish gear?

*snrk* Yeah, right, they added Sion's set XD
Darth Sion has nothing on my Tharan

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

rywokast
08.27.2013 , 04:50 PM | #818
I prefer this one NSFW

http://mmoboys.tumblr.com/page/1

MollyDresden
08.27.2013 , 10:07 PM | #819
Thanks for the skimp'd concealed body suit on Vector. That's what I mean. The second one would be my ideal, although the first is a vast improvement over what we currently have. (The last two are taking a bit too far for my taste. I don't actually mean it as fetish gear. )

MollyDresden
08.28.2013 , 11:38 PM | #820
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
I like the male slave outfit best, but it's not really looking like they are aimed at a female audience :<. Right now they all look like they are going to a Gay Pride march.
Yeah, I agree. A lot of these look great, but I'd love a slave boy outfit that was definitely slave boy, but a little more masculine. Maybe, like, a loincloth and a collar. Maybe some arm band pieces. *shrug* Something that says, "My sith master may wear the pants in this relationship, but she still expects to be treated like a lady."