Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Randomcaik
08.01.2013 , 11:55 AM | #591
Bio Engineer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
As a The leader of Havoc squad, I proud my self in protecting people no matter the cost. Czerka does this without fail and brings many new techs into the future.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A. I took down The former Havoc squad.
B. I saved the citizens of Mekeb.
C. Helped rescue Revan from enternal imprisonment.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I slowly killed off the remaining members of the havoc squad defectors, While recruiting superior members to bolster the ranks of the squad. The planet of Mekeb, was needed to be destroyed to save the people of mekeb, using a massive ship that allowed the transport of most of mekeb gaining the backing of the hutt cartel. And, losing an entire fleet to save Revan from the clutchs of the imps.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I have a moral compass, however work is work and it will not take place in front of the job in hand.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would test out the newest experiment seeing the power it could do and weaken it to be able to be captured.

UzielStormcrow
08.01.2013 , 06:13 PM | #592
CZ-198 Application
Name: Tyreal-Brandt
Position: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Well to be honest I've kind of been disillusioned of actions of my superiors and those within the senate regarding combating the Imperial threat. I've voiced my concerns thru the chain of command and after deployments to Makeb and Ilum have been placed on inactive status pending re-instatement at a later date. I figured my frontline combat expertise would serve czerka well in developing both technologies and security protocols to better combat frontline military ordinance and personnel.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Unfortunately I can not openly advertise my accomplishments due to the sensitive nature of my assignments within republic special operations command I have linked three prominent links to after action reports which with subsequent security screening you may be able to read details of my actions

AAR421793 Correlian Theatre
AAR371259 Voss Theatre
AAR983951 Makeb Theatre

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I did what I had to do in order to satisfy the bounds of my orders beyond that I think I achieved my objectives with the most successful outcome for all parties involved did it mean I was not reprimanded for actions my superiors thought questionable towards the furtherance of our overall goals well I did what I could with the assets I was given I think since my promotions that I was doing something right.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My moral compass is what's kept me alive thru all of this. I'm a soldier first and foremost I follow orders but I am not afraid to make it known to my superiors when I find those orders questionable. I also am by the book so as long as the order is in writing I will carry it out and follow up with my complaints in my after action reports or letter's to the operations commander

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would file a complaint with the employee in questions section head and proceed to initiate containment protocols before the experiment can breach the lab. Then thru investigation of duty logs determine the nature of what caused this error in procedure and file my report before proceeding to enjoy my snacks and break.
Kae Quel-Droama 55 Sage
Tyreal-Brandt
55 Vanguard
Sen Quel-Droama
55 Jedi Guardian
Former member Champions of the Force
Current member Shards of Alderaan

FirstwolfKia
08.01.2013 , 07:01 PM | #593
Name: Lord Xetorc
position: Security Officer.

I am a sith lord who has grown bored of the empires fools. I have previous experience working from within an organization and moving upward. I also have a strong mind, as I am currently sharing it with no less than 4 spirits of dead sith lords. Furthermore this allows me to do the mental work of an entire team. I am proficient with lightsaber, blades, interrogation, and subduing targets. I wish to join Czerka so I may learn new things. (well mostly to kill new things, but same difference.)

2.At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.
a. I am a Sith Darth. do you know how much work, backstabbing, and outright murder that takes to achieve?
b. Standing body count: 23,000. Republic bounty for capture or death: 7 million credits. I can personally say I have killed at least one of each species in the galaxy and no less than 4 Hutts.
c. I have my own personal chamber for "questioning" people, which I am most proficient with.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Mostly by out right murder with a tad of intrigue sprinkled in. I've captured targets alive before too, for "questioning". (they didn't survive but we got the info so all is good.) I do whatever it takes to achieve my goals.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Sadly my moral compass seems to have broken. I think it was all that murder. Fear not, For nothing has ever stopped me before and I've done questionable before. My apprentice can vouch for me on that.

Have a seat and enjoy a cocktail plus snack. When finished ill join the fray on the beast's side, then ill subdue the beast after I've had my fun. After all the experiments are more valuable than a few (hundred) workers.

FirstwolfKia
08.01.2013 , 07:10 PM | #594
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostchips_ View Post
umm, how many wrath's does the emperor have, and how many people are on the dark council?
Going by most of these apps, there sure are alot of them. i thought there were only 12 members on the council.
But during this whole Czerka thing, i swear i must of counted atleast 40 council members
people lie on applications all the time. they all claim to be a council member but in reality the names don't match.

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 10:31 PM | #595
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka corporation?

5. the ******* droid is getting its buttpicker ready, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1.i am a former agent and join czerka because czerka will outlive both republic and the empire
2.a.defeated star cabal
b.joined malgus
c.helped the empire ges <CLASSIFIED> from those greedy hutts to get <CLASSIFIED>
3.i am proud of my achievements the empire did do some question able things alond the road but to me that was doing what ever it takes
4.i do have a moral compass but i wont let that get in the way of my duty to serve
5.woah i dont do butt*** id kill experiment

frogmenesbeta
08.02.2013 , 03:42 AM | #596
Droid Technician
1. I would like to be a Droid Technician because my current work for the jedi is beginning to bore me.
2. My first achievement is being one of the first jedi to be accepted in to Gree society. My second would be my work and revival of an HK-51 droid. My last achievement Would be reching status of Barsen'Thor.
3. I went about doing these by murdering all those that got in my way.
4. I do what I think is necessary for optimal profit and success.
5. If letting it slide means I get a promotion I will let it slide, if it threatens my life or job I will go and stop it.
Go republic go!
[/SIZE]

LJLM
08.02.2013 , 05:22 AM | #597
Position: Security officer

I am sith and the wrath of the emperor, however of late this is not enough, I have defeated all my enemies and am bored.

I chocked a room full of people all at the same time.
I defeated Darth Baras and took my rightful place as the wrath of the emperor.
I saved the planet makeb and made the empire strong again.

Anything and everything provided it includes slaughtering everything in my path.

I do have a strong moral compass, unfortunately it is permanently broken, tell me there is something to kill and it shall be done.

I would position myself in a place where i can watch it unfold so that I could enjoy any destruction and death.

P.S Refusal of my application will result in you receiving my full attention and i shall unleash the full extent of power of the emperors wrath. Have a nice day

theaspie
08.02.2013 , 10:59 AM | #598
Z-198 Application

As an experienced special forces major, I have many skills I can contribute, particularly for your security team. I am currently seeking a change of career.

Being accepted into SpecForce Academy.
Being assigned to, and later commanding, infantry squad 326, codnamed Havoc Squad.
Leading the operation to liberate correlia from imperial forces.

I am a highly motivated individual, with a strong drive to succeed, along with a highly personalised blaster rifle. I will do whatever it takes to complete an objective.

As a SpecForce officer, morals are not needed. I have few qualms about slightly questionable activites.

Load two handfuls of the various snacks into a pouch on my belt, before activating the confinement zone's fire suppression system, before introducing said experiment to the butt of my rifle.

PUnderwo
08.02.2013 , 11:42 AM | #599
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Name: Coidex
Species: Human
Specialization: Operative
Second-in-command: Agent Ensign Raina Temple
Spot Applying for: Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.
Background:
Childhood: Born on the planet Alderaan
Adolescence: (Restricted)
Adulthood: I have been an Agent for the Empire for 10 years starting at the age of 15. I have achieved many medals and honors in my few short years as an Agent. I would like to work more with Czerka. They have high prowess and respect with most of Intelligence.

Honors and Accomplishments:
a) I have achieved the rank of Ghost meaning I report to no one in imperial intelligence.
b) I have taken down Sith Lords, Rouge Moffs, Powerful Jedi, and even a Ghost organization bound to destroy both the Republic and the Empire.
c) I have put together the best and most successful op team in Intelligence. We have choreographed many successful operations in the last couple of years.
d) I am also skilled with droid parts, computers, and starship consuls.

I have achieved the accomplishments above with team work, hard work, determination, but mostly skill. I will always do what ever it takes to do my job. I believe there is always more than one solution.

Like I said there is more than one way around an operation. My "moral compass" changes all the time, but believe me when I say will always get the job done.

First I would stop the experiment form escaping by any means necessary. Then I would report this to Czerka Managers because the experiment should have never been able to escape in the first place. I would recommend that my colleague be put on probation if this is the first time for a situation like this.

CourtneyWoods
08.02.2013 , 03:01 PM | #600 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Apologies for the lack of responses regarding applications this week. Things have been... busy... over here at CZ-198.

We just update our site with profiles of some of our current staff. Take a look! I just said hello to CZ-8X on my way to my desk.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]