Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CZ-198 – Meet the Staff

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
08.02.2013 , 02:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings! Here in the Czerka Sentient Resources Department, we have a saying: “Grab the best talent in the galaxy and never let them go!” I do my best every day to make sure that CZ-198 really embodies that welcoming spirit. From top to bottom, our staff is defined by outstanding professionalism and skill, and I couldn’t be happier to work in such exceptional company.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Callaron
08.02.2013 , 02:48 PM | #2
That was an awesome read. And such a nice droid, I will be sure to say hi to the Green and yellow fellow when I visit!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Anysao
08.02.2013 , 03:44 PM | #3
Tell Mr. Zokar I like his armor! Is it for sale by Czerka?
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Damask_Rose
08.02.2013 , 04:56 PM | #4
Chief Zokar is pretty darn hot! I'm going to have to drop by and see what he's cooking...

Elear
08.02.2013 , 05:36 PM | #5
You know, "Test subjects needed. Apply now." would be way way better if PTS didn't get closed before this went up

Callaron
08.02.2013 , 06:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
You know, "Test subjects needed. Apply now." would be way way better if PTS didn't get closed before this went up
That's actually been there for weeks.
They've obviously reached their quota.
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)

Callaron
08.02.2013 , 06:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Tell Mr. Zokar I like his armor! Is it for sale by Czerka?
On behalf of Mr. Zokar: "Of course! Though it is limited to those trusted by the company."

DrewFromPhilly
08.02.2013 , 07:40 PM | #8
I like how the guy is wearing a set of armor that's been in the game since release.

But its green and yellow now so its new and exciting.

JFiver
08.02.2013 , 10:52 PM | #9
With any luck, Chief Zokar will be willing to let slip where he gets the meat for those scrumptious meat pies they serve in the Cafeteria at CZ-198...

Darth-Malice
08.03.2013 , 05:04 PM | #10
Wow.. the same droid that's on almost every planet. And a guy wearing Agent Gear. Too much to hope you'd make unique looking things and characters in your flashpoint. Oh well
||||||||███████████████████████████████)