Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting level 400 to 450?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crafting level 400 to 450?

Xystrian
08.01.2013 , 06:54 PM | #1
Is there a guide for this, or am I missing something obvious? I started with levelling up cybertech. The trainer only has level 50 schematics which I can use to get to 435, but no new schematics are available. Scavenging and underworld trading are level 450, and I never got any new schematics, nor can I find any on the GTN. I know LOTS of people had no problem figuring this out and getting to 450, but I guess I'm just retarded. Advice is appreciated, thanks....

xSilenciox
08.02.2013 , 01:25 AM | #2
Go to the cybertech trainer and select ALL on the dropdown menus. Hope this helps.

Xystrian
08.03.2013 , 09:20 AM | #3
Thank you Silencion. It's funny, the next tiers came up as 440, and I was again befuddled, because all my current level schematics (420) wouldn't level up Cybertech, so I was still stuck at 435. Then I noticed for some reason the level 420 earpieces WILL level cybertech, but not any of the armorings or mods. It seems a simple strange set of happen stances made everything needlessly difficult. Thank you again.

Dallayna
08.06.2013 , 03:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Xystrian View Post
Thank you Silencion. It's funny, the next tiers came up as 440, and I was again befuddled, because all my current level schematics (420) wouldn't level up Cybertech, so I was still stuck at 435. Then I noticed for some reason the level 420 earpieces WILL level cybertech, but not any of the armorings or mods. It seems a simple strange set of happen stances made everything needlessly difficult. Thank you again.
Ahhhh.... So that answers a minor problem I've been having too because my main Cybertech's been stuck at 435 with nothing but gray schematics and nothing new. But, if what you're saying is right, then that's because I've just been skipping all of the earpieces because I wanted to go back and get those later. Thanks!