Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bioanalysis] Viral Residue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Bioanalysis] Viral Residue
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zombietroll
05.09.2013 , 01:25 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
Its almost like there was no PTS, or as if you didnt listen to any of the feedback given...

or maybe its your terrible project management that forces you to meet deadlines no matter if your product is ready or not?

regardless, we are just about out of patience for this nonsense.
I heard insulting the Devs in forum posts gets results. We should all definitely hop on this bandwagon immediately, followed by threatening to pull our subs.
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer

Keptix
07.31.2013 , 05:16 AM | #42
I have 3 schematics that I'm crafting atm that require Viral Residue: Overclocked skill package (implant), Overlocked Rejuvenation System (implant), and Nano-Infused Resolve Stim. I'm only a 420 and grinding to get to 450. They're in there. Plus if you don't have anything to use it for and on Jung Ma server feel free to send them to me lol.

Grayseven
07.31.2013 , 10:03 AM | #43
I'm burning through Viral Residue like it is going out of style. It isn't used much, but it is necessary for a number of schematics.

4 Prototype Adrenals, some prototype and higher Implants, Tactical Restoration Med Unit, 3 Premium stims and their subsequent Prototype iterations...

That's just from a quick scan of my Biochem.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

PerinnAybara
07.31.2013 , 10:31 AM | #44
Necros.
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

Osskask
07.31.2013 , 07:28 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Keptix View Post
I have 3 schematics that I'm crafting atm that require Viral Residue: Overclocked skill package (implant), Overlocked Rejuvenation System (implant), and Nano-Infused Resolve Stim. I'm only a 420 and grinding to get to 450. They're in there. Plus if you don't have anything to use it for and on Jung Ma server feel free to send them to me lol.
holy necros batman
Originally of Thana Vesh, Voluntarily Relocated to Corellian Run, Currently Residing in The Shadowlands
Slots - Marauder | Asimov - Powertech | Kahland - Sorceror
Guides: Augments | Artifice

Grayseven
08.01.2013 , 08:06 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Osskask View Post
holy necros batman
I don't think that 3 months really qualifies, especially considering that I can see posts on this particular forum stay on the front page for over a week without any activity on it.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Berjiz
08.01.2013 , 06:38 PM | #47
It is kinda of a problem still though, very few stuff uses viral residue compered to artifical microbes. I got about 300-400 viral with 50 microbes. And then I have had to buy some stacks of microbs. There is just very little stuff you can make from it. Resolve stim and some implants is pretty much it.