questions of strength

Chambomorrison

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me and I have some questions

1. My armor has all strength mods but only 28 on 1800 I have strength.

Is there any other way to upload it? or is my armor? says my armor level 53 and I'm level 55

2. I have two lightsabers and when I try to put the off-hand one milght 28 strength mods will not let me .. I have to get another lightsaber?

Spend a lot of money in that, there is a table or something to modification lightsabers?

Thank you very much and greetings to all

#1 you arent making any sense, maybe someone else can make sense of it. But you may want to re-read it and word it a bit differently.

#2 where did you get the mods from? GTN? or from another piece of gear?

EDIT: for #1 it sounds like you put Might Armoring -28 into your gear? this armoring is for level 53-55. When you put it into a piece of equipment, the minimum level for that piece of equipment will change to 53. There are higher levels of armoring you can get, like -31 for example which are level 55.

Edited by swtonewbie

#1 you arent making any sense, maybe someone else can make sense of it. But you may want to re-read it and word it a bit differently.

#2 where did you get the mods from? GTN? or from another piece of gear?.

All my armor mods are 28 to buy in GTM. But in my gear my strength is 1800 only when I have seen others who have 2500. I've seen 31 in GTM mods are very expensive.

I have a Lightsaber OFF-HAND but when I put a 28 mods (strength). Do not let me. Recommendation? buy another?

All my armor mods are 28 to buy in GTM. But in my gear my strength is 1800 only when I have seen others who have 2500. I've seen 31 in GTM mods are very expensive.

I have a Lightsaber OFF-HAND but when I put a 28 mods (strength). Do not let me. Recommendation? buy another?

Where are you seeing other people with 2500? is it in PVP? do they have bolster? does their gear have augments? Now about 31 mods, yes they are expensive so if you cannot afford it then nothing you can do except earn more credits.

Also for your lightsaber? i asked specifically where you got the mods. What is the name of the lightsaber you are putting it in? where did you get it? Does it say offhand only? or does it say mainhand/offhand? And where did you get the mods? from another piece of gear? or also from the GTN like your other mods? did the mods come from a piece of gear you bought from the basic gear vendor on makeb?

Edited by swtonewbie

Where are you seeing other people with 2500? is it in PVP? do they have bolster? does their gear have augments? Now about 31 mods, yes they are expensive so if you cannot afford it then nothing you can do except earn more credits.

Also for your lightsaber? i asked specifically where you got the mods. What is the name of the lightsaber you are putting it in? where did you get it? Does it say offhand only? or does it say mainhand/offhand? And where did you get the mods? from another piece of gear? or also from the GTN like your other mods? did the mods come from a piece of gear you bought from the basic gear vendor on makeb?

The player I saw in "Golden Fury" and had that armor Makeb shopping. The lightsaber is "Valorous Supreme's and say Off-hand (Malee)". All mods, armor and lightsaber, the buy in GTM.

thanks for helping!

Edited by Chambomorrison

Adding augments to all your gear can provide a HUGE boost. But it is expensive.

If you can craft your own you can save alot. Also once the augment kits go on they're permanent (although the augments themselves are not), so only add augment slots to gear you plan on keeping for a long time. Ideally orange gear you like the look of.

I do not know, there are many things you may not know how to do

Galactic trade market on the fleet. Can cost anywhere between 90k-150k.

Advanced Might Augment 22 is the one you want

Is that your final answer?

Some of my Spanish speaking friends often post "jajaja" on Facebook. Turns out it's the Spanish equivalent of hahaha.

If he's getting MK-9 augment kits, he may as well get the Might 28 augments as well.

To add an augment kit, once you have one, go to the crew skill area on fleet. You will find work stations there you can use to add and augment slot. The icon marking their location resembles a pistol.

If you want to add an augment kit to your companion's gear you will need to un-equip it. I don't know why, but companion gear doesn't show up in the scroll-down.

Once you've added the kit, you can add/remove augments anywhere just like other mods.

Edited by JacksonMo

thank very much ...and yes ...In and yeah .. my language is Spanish and apologize for the shortcomings of my writing.

I don't think you need to apologize. Your English is much, much, much better than my Spanish.

Just promise to keep using "ajajajajaja" in your posts. Seeing it always makes me smile. :):D:)

Edited by Nmyownworld

Adding augments to all your gear can provide a HUGE boost. But it is expensive.

If you can craft your own you can save alot. Also once the augment kits go on they're permanent (although the augments themselves are not), so only add augment slots to gear you plan on keeping for a long time. Ideally orange gear you like the look of.

probe with that and giving me the numbers I'm looking for! Thank you all for the help!

jajajaja

probe with that and giving me the numbers I'm looking for! Thank you all for the help!

jajajaja

If you are level 55 I would recommend the MK-9 kits on your armor as you will not need to upgrade the kits but they are more expensive. On my server they run about 90k a piece.