Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Groupfinder

Titanoxor
07.26.2013 , 04:43 AM | #1
I like to make a complain about a bug. The groupfinder does not always seem to be working like it should be.
I have been playing the game since release. I know how the groupfinder works I've been using it on many occasions. Unfortunately the past 2 weeks I did not get a groupfinder quest and reward when I joind the groupfinder to complete the Scum and Villanaiy operation.

After finishing this operation I noticed I did not get the reward for doing so. I should have made a screenshot with the date and the green marker on the groupfinder button enabled because after creating tickets (9639453 and 9766866) ingame support tells me they can't find anything about my character being on the groupfinder
I met all requirements to get the reward for doing the operation. I'm not stupid so don't tell me to click the groufinder button or that the reward for this is only once per day.

Due too the fact that I got the same lousy response twice and did not get my rewards I decided to stop paying and playing the game.

I find it quite normal that there are bugs in the game. I find it pleasant that there is an ingame support to help. I find it stupid that EA won't provide me the reward for doing a operations with the groupfinder after appearantly it does not always work like it should

Niaymh
07.26.2013 , 05:32 AM | #2
Did you queue for only S&V or did you queue for both Operations? The reward is a random reward, meaning you have to queue for EVERY Operation that is available for you before you can receive it. You also have to clear the entire Operation with the group you joined via group finder.

Titanoxor
07.26.2013 , 05:48 AM | #3
I did not change the default settings on the groupfinder so both S&V and TfB should have been enabled. We did finish the operation. This happend 2 weeks in a row. On other occasions when using the groupfinder everything works as intended.

I understand that things can bug, but why do you have to miss the change of getting those reward when there's only this oppertunity twice a week. I've had similar experiences in other games where the support would just give the rewards afterwards