Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's Armor Set and Revan's Mask

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Revan's Armor Set and Revan's Mask
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Konta_Takuto
07.26.2013 , 05:09 AM | #1
Let us start off with Revan's mask...it still clips through hoods for anyone who uses a body type other than two, for starters. But that is just scratching the surface.

A very frustrating thing has occurred with this particular armor set...This set is no longer available in cartel packs, however you can still buy the revan's mask via cartel certificates. Normally this would be a good thing except when you purchase a revan's mask from the contraband resale it does not add to your collection! However all the other available items in the contraband resale vendor do! This is obviously an issue and a rip off of cartel certificates.

What's further an issue about this is, even to those of us who spent hundreds to open a blockade packs to get a revan's mask, are also jipped in the process because ALL shipment 1 packs were removed at the SAME time....Meaning that the space pirate pack (containing the even more scarce and insanely over priced gloves and sash.) was not available for the same amount of duration as the blockade pack.

Meaning that this set is nearly impossible to complete! It is unfair to those who bought a mask in the resale vendor or to those who opened hundreds of packs.

So I propose 2 suggestions to address this issue, either separate the mask from the set (which should be anyways since every other resale vendor item adds to collection) Or ADD the other pieces of the set to the vendor, so players can actually have a chance to complete the set.

PS I do not care if I posted this in the customer service forum! As I see this as a bug/problem of the game and not just a nerds request...Because the resale vendor's revan's mask not adding to your collection at least to me is a bug, since every other object from the vendor does! Therefore I am formally addressing the issue and getting the attention that this item and item set needs, I hope that these get addressed and fixed.
Pissed off CE owner who survived patch 1.1

Beesodd
07.26.2013 , 05:27 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Konta_Takuto,

We are aware of this issue, and the Revan set in particular has caused some frustration. There's a post here from a while ago, in which Damion Schubert addresses the issue and mentions that while we want there to be a fix, it unfortunately won't be quick in coming.

Thank you for the feedback, and sorry for any frustration caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support