Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Im trying to buy Cartel Coins but for some reason cant.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Im trying to buy Cartel Coins but for some reason cant.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nemesixx
07.26.2013 , 12:00 AM | #1
So its been 5 days since i have been trying daily to purchase coins, but everytime i do this message pops up.
Quote:
Purchase Error. This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team and you can try again tomorrow.
I really hope some of you will be able to help with this problem as fast as possible.

Beruthien
07.26.2013 , 12:09 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Nemesixx,

In this case the best thing to do would be contact our phone support, so the issue could be looked into further.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Nemesixx
07.26.2013 , 12:36 AM | #3
I just called them now and it goes straight to voicemail saying that I should go to www.swtor.com/support

Nemesixx
07.26.2013 , 12:41 AM | #4
What should I do now? Is it possible to fix this problem without phone support?

Nemesixx
07.26.2013 , 12:55 AM | #5
Please respond!

Beruthien
07.26.2013 , 12:58 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Nemesixx,

You should not be getting a voice mail, our phone lines are open. Did you ensure that you called the correct number for your country?

Thank you!

Nemesixx
07.26.2013 , 01:09 AM | #7
I did call SWTOR Custom Services in Switzerland and I git a voicemail. Maybe You send me the full number with the telephone carrier for Switzerland so that I can be sure I called the right number?

Beruthien
07.26.2013 , 01:25 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Nemesixx,

To call our support from Switzerland please dial 00442030141826. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. I would recommend using a VoIP software to place the call.

Please come back to us if the issue remains after this.

Thank you!

Nemesixx
07.26.2013 , 02:10 AM | #9
Thank you very much for helping me with this problem. I called the Customer Service and they answered the questioms I had. The first time i just wasn't patient enough and didn't and didn't notice that I would eventually end up at the SWTOR Customer Service. Thank you very much for guiding me in what to do.