Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healers: The new way to win warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Healers: The new way to win warzones

JP_Legatus
07.20.2013 , 05:06 PM | #1
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

skotish
07.20.2013 , 05:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Yes it's getting really silly now about 4 every warzones cross healing like chumps
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

Regentlord
07.20.2013 , 05:52 PM | #3
I was in a voidstar earlier that was 4 OP healer, 2 Sage healers and 2 dps... Neither groups were able to get past the first doors and there was only 9 kills the entire game.
Cybannus Arganoth
The Bastion

Raansu
07.20.2013 , 06:33 PM | #4
But healing totally takes skill

TheronFett
07.21.2013 , 01:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
But healing totally takes skill
Shelved my Operative long ago. Always liked Concealment, but the few times I tried healing, it was epic fail. I just couldn't handle being focused and it was stressful trying to keep teammates up. Played my Operative for a bit after 2.0 dropped and healed like a boss. After a 4 month absence from the game, and probably didn't play that toon for months even before that, and someone who is notoriously bad at healing can suddenly play Operative healer like no one's business? Sorry, but it's overpowered. By a fairly large margin too.

It absolutely does take skill to be a healer. Just not as an Op/Scoundrel post-2.0. The ones who were good at it before are just ridiculous now.

helpmewin
07.21.2013 , 03:54 PM | #6
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.

NoTomorrow
07.21.2013 , 04:12 PM | #7
I hated cross healing before it was mainsteam. Developers like to exacerbate things already bad in the game.
Op had ridiculous survivability before 2.0, wasn't that obvious that lolroll would make things worse balance wise? It was obvious.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Andrew_Past
07.21.2013 , 04:16 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
I hated cross healing before it was mainsteam. Developers like to exacerbate things already bad in the game.
Op had ridiculous survivability before 2.0, wasn't that obvious that lolroll would make things worse balance wise? It was obvious.
The roll isn't what makes them OP, it was the fact that they reduced the energy costs of the HOTs, making Kolto Pack a better heal, essentially making energy management a joke.
And'rew - Guardian || And'ria - Sentinel || Praeteria - Juggernaut
The Past Legacy || POT5, Fatman Native
First Guardian Representative
AndrewPast - Twitch

Raansu
07.21.2013 , 04:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Andrew_Past View Post
The roll isn't what makes them OP, it was the fact that they reduced the energy costs of the HOTs, making Kolto Pack a better heal, essentially making energy management a joke.
This. I don't even need to watch my energy bar anymore. I can't remember the last time I actually got below 60% energy.

Carter_Mathis
07.21.2013 , 04:51 PM | #10
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder