Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There needs to be absolute "SOLO" queuing for PvP.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
There needs to be absolute "SOLO" queuing for PvP.

Asturias
07.21.2013 , 12:26 AM | #1
PvP is becoming unbearable to play with Bolster and certain groups that run for hours against pug groups.
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP

MahneWarrior
07.21.2013 , 12:56 AM | #2
All premades are not created equal. What we need is a matchmaking system, not to lump groups vs groups. Since honestly majority of the groups that queue together are not that great.

TheronFett
07.21.2013 , 01:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MahneWarrior View Post
...What we need is a matchmaking system...
Agreed. But there needs to be cross-server queues in order for that to happen. This game just doesn't have the server numbers to limit the queue, or wait times will skyrocket.

SajPl
07.21.2013 , 01:30 AM | #4
You are on a pvp server and yet you whine. Fascinating.

Brunner_Venda
07.21.2013 , 03:08 AM | #5
And premades want to remove at least four keyboard drooling idiots from their team.

Played a PUG earlier that was a case study in stupid.

Dueling in pits.
Ignoring the ball.
Running the wrong way with the ball.
Walking through fire and dying. Twice.
Chasing me across acid, and dying to a stun in there.
Turning around and attacking me when they had the ball, right after the guy managed to accidentally intercept a pass using a bump.
Staying completely out of mid. Like never even getting close to the ball dispenser.

The only change I would make is to disallow double premades. The second group of four can't play on the same team.

Four morons are more than enough for anyone.

TonyDragonflame
07.21.2013 , 03:28 AM | #6
Solo pvp people vote with their legs:

1. Leave 55 lvl warzones, play only lowbies wz where mostly solo pug
2. Leave away pvp servers which full infected by pvp guilds premades, transfer to pve servers where mostly solo pug warzones or pve casual premaders which dont matter
3. Leave game

Pvp servers will deserted by solo'ers and die and this will good end for all premaders. GG, you win.
Referral link!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 94 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 91 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

MahneWarrior
07.21.2013 , 03:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
Agreed. But there needs to be cross-server queues in order for that to happen. This game just doesn't have the server numbers to limit the queue, or wait times will skyrocket.
They already mentioned that they do not have the tech for cross server queues, as someone who queues with friends in-between ranked matches if eight are not on, I am willing to wait longer for a competitive reg warzone, instead of the mindless PuG stomping. I mean sure it funny padding numbers, but mindless pug stomping for an hour or so gets old fairly quickly.

Stavroz
07.21.2013 , 04:26 AM | #8
I just like you pre 2.0 all the bad's complained about gear and blames that for losing in WZs.

Now that there is bolster so you don't have the recruit to Eltie War Hero gap they are still getting rolled and are blaming everything but them selves.

What will ppl blame if they removed pre-mades from WZ's??

Pre-mades are not ruining WZ's. Nubs that keyboard turn and mouse click that don't know their arse from their computer are ruining WZs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

Warpthasm
07.21.2013 , 06:51 AM | #9
Solo queuing would help. Tomb of Fredon Nadd is a pvp server tho the majority of ppl just cant play and 99,9% of wzs end up in a total lose. People don`t even try to think, why r they on a pvp server I don`t know, its just endless owning of foolish noobs by rep premades. The worst thing is that it never stops like ppl never learn anything. How bad of a player u have to be to never learn anything and just repeat the same fail tactic over and over. This game needs total babysitting for braindead players or more good players. At the time its a very sad picture.

Aelaias
07.21.2013 , 12:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post
I just like you pre 2.0 all the bad's complained about gear and blames that for losing in WZs.

Now that there is bolster so you don't have the recruit to Eltie War Hero gap they are still getting rolled and are blaming everything but them selves.

What will ppl blame if they removed pre-mades from WZ's??

Pre-mades are not ruining WZ's. Nubs that keyboard turn and mouse click that don't know their arse from their computer are ruining WZs.
No, there is no elite war hero gap. There is the idiots in recruit/bm with 22k health gap, the half-wits in greens with 24-25k health gap (a vast improvement over the previous group), and lest we forget the demented ****-sucking knuckle-draggers in verpine/underworld with 1100-1300 expertise gap. The gear gap is really the intelligence gap and that's not going away.
Shadowlands
Letho - Vanguard
Óberyn-Guardian
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...7-5e5489ff3b47