Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voidstar 2nd door is becoming impassable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Voidstar 2nd door is becoming impassable

cashogy_reborn
07.20.2013 , 05:01 PM | #11
when both teams are good, getting through the first door is just as hard.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

gocard
07.20.2013 , 05:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ditolus View Post
in my experience, the only games where a team gets through the second door in voicdstar is simply when one team is pretty awful. in matches where the 2 teams are both good, its hopless for either side to get through the second door. i think something has to be done to make it a little harder to defend that part of the zone.

maybe do what was done to the first door with the fence that was added. that would make it harder to float between the 2 doors and make it slightly harder to defend.
Bioware has fixed this. The last Voidstar I played, the defending respawn gate reset to full when it had 1-2 ticks left. When it finally opened up, the opposing team had planted on both doors.
The Eto'o Legacy | Harbinger
Neymar - Shadow | Nčymar - Sentinel | Nęymar - Vanguard | Néymar - Powertech
Huttball Videos

BarronWasteland
07.20.2013 , 09:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeochins View Post
That speaks to the lack of skill on Bastion.

If your team is very good at PvP, then no team should get past the first doors.

If your team is good at PvP, then nobody should get past the second doors.
See you are not just wrong your stupid. When people plant bombs in stealth or they plant them, you can see them you are hitting them and they plant anyways it gets old.

I just love when people come to the defense of cheaters. They make excuses, pretty much do anything to take the focus off of exploiters. Probably you don't want your trick to be fixed.

Me thinks he doth protest too much.
Barron Wasteland
/__R_e_d___D_r_a_g_o_n___P_l_a_t_o_o_n__\

- The most interesting man in the Universe. -

Kenwefomu
07.20.2013 , 10:10 PM | #14
So many exploiters, not to mention the 3rd party hacking! Makes this game **** for PVP! Nothing like protecting the integrity of their game! It's why the game is **** and will always be **** until they take cheating seriously! I am only on to hang out with my gaming clan. If it wasn't for those friends i'd be long gone!

Dismayven
07.21.2013 , 01:13 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenwefomu View Post
So many exploiters, not to mention the 3rd party hacking! Makes this game **** for PVP! Nothing like protecting the integrity of their game! It's why the game is **** and will always be **** until they take cheating seriously! I am only on to hang out with my gaming clan. If it wasn't for those friends i'd be long gone!
first of all i dont ever see anybody cheating. second this game doesnt have clans. go rage to yo momma

sinfulace
07.21.2013 , 06:44 AM | #16
get some skill

sinfulace
07.21.2013 , 06:45 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
when both teams are good, getting through the first door is just as hard.
lol you're bad learn how to pvp kid

stephenalandavie
07.21.2013 , 07:49 AM | #18
Any footage on this? Tired of seeing nonsensical posts with no actual proof provided.

Ditolus
07.22.2013 , 01:57 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
the problem you are seeing here is that there is an influx of the fotm OP/scoundrel healer in WZs these days. Always 2+ in each WZ. Unless you have a well coordinated attack to separate/kill the cross-heals, capture a node is next to impossible with 2+ ops around. And the wzs with nodes next to the rez like VS feels this more than others, as even focusing/killing one OP healer and targetting the second, the 1st one will be out of the rez by the time you could burn the second.
obviously if u have those healers running around it makes it very hard. but even on teams where u dont have tanks and healers its still very hard to get past the second door because its so easy to float between the 2 doors and defend. the first door used to have this problem but bw put that huge fence there and it helped a lot. i think they need to do something similar for second door.

znihilist
07.22.2013 , 02:59 AM | #20
What if instead of a dying defender re-spawning in the same area they re-spawn in the next area ? And if they die in the last area they are out of play till the round is over. This makes passing all doors actually feasible even with a good defending team. And actually makes whomever reach the target first is the real winner.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith Emperor
My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium--it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars.