Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PvP Server Records 2.0


Aikiyc's Avatar


Aikiyc
07.09.2013 , 12:07 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Advanderer View Post
Do we really need another one of these threads?
Why not? It's not like they mean anything important anyways because they're all 'perfect storm' scenarios. Just a bit of fun and whatnot.
The Teltae Legacy
Sentinels of the Grey - Guardians of the Grey
Amber-may; Amberkin; Amberlence; Kia'ravan'ithes; Mae'kina; Prissy; Ramika; Sirulea; Amber'pinup; Ara'ven; Emaree; Kemiri; Priscla; Veevie

taekwondoboy's Avatar


taekwondoboy
07.10.2013 , 04:27 PM | #262
To set the record straight, Fiama (under the highest solo kills list) is in <Republic>.
He is no longer unguilded.

jackrunip's Avatar


jackrunip
07.10.2013 , 07:06 PM | #263
Yes, I am in <Republic> now. Feel free to change it if needed.

Uploading on behalf of Michiru.

1. Michiru
2. Unguilded
3. Sage
4. Civil War
5. Solo Kills (8)
6. http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/...al/1902832.jpg
<The Sanctuary>
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!

Aikiyc's Avatar


Aikiyc
07.11.2013 , 10:23 AM | #264
In case you guys missed this, and Baarf's previous post of stepping down from managing this thread (since he's on Pot5 now), we're not uploading new records to this thread. Instead, I would like feedback from you fine folks concerning a new one.

Even if you say, like Averth, that you don't want a new one. That's a perfectly good piece of feedback!
The Teltae Legacy
Sentinels of the Grey - Guardians of the Grey
Amber-may; Amberkin; Amberlence; Kia'ravan'ithes; Mae'kina; Prissy; Ramika; Sirulea; Amber'pinup; Ara'ven; Emaree; Kemiri; Priscla; Veevie

Pyrinoos's Avatar


Pyrinoos
07.12.2013 , 11:26 AM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikiyc View Post
In case you guys missed this, and Baarf's previous post of stepping down from managing this thread (since he's on Pot5 now), we're not uploading new records to this thread. Instead, I would like feedback from you fine folks concerning a new one.

Even if you say, like Averth, that you don't want a new one. That's a perfectly good piece of feedback!
I really appreciate you being willing to pick the thread back up. I think starting over at a set point would be a good idea, say the last patch day or just wait for 2.3 and start the thread fresh the day it hits.
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Korßh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamŕch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

Satedbuffalo's Avatar


Satedbuffalo
07.12.2013 , 12:56 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikiyc View Post
Even if you say, like Averth, that you don't want a new one. That's a perfectly good piece of feedback!
I 100% don't want a new one. This kind of list enables and incents poor play and poor community relations.

jackrunip's Avatar


jackrunip
07.12.2013 , 01:56 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Satedbuffalo View Post
I 100% don't want a new one. This kind of list enables and incents poor play and poor community relations.
Never thought of it this way....but I suppose it doesn't really matter to me if we drop it seeing as I can't tear myself away from objectives long enough to death match. Still never gotten over 900K damage.

However, if the majority want to continue I would suggest starting shortly after 2.4 (supposed PvP update). Of course you'll need to wait until BW can fix whatever they break with patch release.
<The Sanctuary>
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!

Ordo's Avatar


Ordo
07.12.2013 , 02:00 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by Satedbuffalo View Post
I 100% don't want a new one. This kind of list enables and incents poor play and poor community relations.
And the PvE one doesn't? This seems like a double standard if ever there were one.

In all reality, I find I get better numbers in WZs when I play the objectives then when I don't.
It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Charobot's Avatar


Charobot
07.12.2013 , 02:43 PM | #269
Recreating this list would not encourage a higher level of PVP here on TEH. I would not suggest starting a new set of records (but what do I matter? I moved to PoT5). The records here should serve as inspiration and something to look up to for the PvPers here on TEH. It should drive you to outperform the high level of talent and PvP that TEH has experienced. Also, why recreate this thread when it is perfectly possible for the players that left to come back and demolish the scores on the new list? Use this list to strive to play better. It is very possible for the any of you to beat these 'old' records and I suggest all of you to keep pushing in order to do it. However at the same time, don't tunnel some poor helpless 1500EXP sage with smashes to get the top hit. Unless it's Aegiss of course...
Might | Animositi | Višious <Shots Fired>

─pollo | ChÓr < Zen>

Ulliam's Avatar


Ulliam
07.12.2013 , 03:23 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Satedbuffalo View Post
I 100% don't want a new one. This kind of list enables and incents poor play and poor community relations.
Speaking on my own behalf I disagree that the list has ever affected me this way. Objectives always come first, even to my own peril. In fact I have never really gone out of my way to make better numbers.. I just snap and post when they happen to be good enough to make the list.

While it may instigate some of what you mention, I doubt it would change much if any at all because regardless of any posted listing those that are number seekers will still push for the highest numbers.

Ulliam - Juggernaut | Ferratus - Guardian
-= Stormforged Legacy of The Ebon Hawk =-