Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

a suggestion desperate - Carbo Bays Bound to Legacy (for crew skills)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
a suggestion desperate - Carbo Bays Bound to Legacy (for crew skills)

EduVingador
07.09.2013 , 09:57 AM | #1
(I don't know if this is the correct area for this thread, but I'm a bit new on this forum and didn't find a real "suggestion area")

PLEASE, on the same Cargo Hold create some Bays "Bound to Legacy" (or maybe an other Cargo Hold)

for exemple
now we have a Cargo Hold, and up to 5 normal Bays
you could add up to 5 other Bays "Boud to Legacy", like the guild bank, but only addable non-bound stuff (or bound to legacy stuff) and you can access with any character you have

why?

1) It's too boring send mats to my alts crafters, I have Armormech and Cybertech, both uses Scavenging stuffs... I get too bored to log out and log in to see and get the mats and log out and log in again to get the mats by e-mail
I know I could send by the guild bank, but when I'll craft something, not only the mats I'm holding on inventary is computed, but my whole Cargo Hold, it would be nice if the same was for the "Bound to Legacy Bay"

2) It would be very funnier if everytime I find something cool on loots, for exemple, a chest, willpower, level 45. I'm with my sentinel level 48 and I have an alt shadow levle 30. So I just put it on cargo bay bound to legacy and wait my shadow raise to 45 to get it, I don't have to bother to e-mail stuff

my computer loads the map very very slowly and I hate to log in log out a thousand times

Meleemilan
07.09.2013 , 10:43 AM | #2
This is a good suggestion, I always thought theses kind of things should be also available for legacy. But as you said, this is not the correct section. It should be moved to the Suggestion Box.

EduVingador
07.09.2013 , 12:16 PM | #3
thank you for response
thank you for telling me the right area

Puscifer
07.09.2013 , 12:19 PM | #4
good idea!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most (Ozzy O.)

IInox
07.09.2013 , 01:31 PM | #5
I would like can send pet on mission from any char of my legacy, so I don't need to relog n times between my chars it would be awesome :Q_______________

well
07.09.2013 , 11:22 PM | #6
Excellant idea!

Zaxem
07.09.2013 , 11:45 PM | #7
not a bad idea but I Still want Legacy wide credits more
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

ceickerman
07.10.2013 , 12:57 AM | #8
Legacy credits would be nice too. I spend a lot of time shifting mats and credits around different toons. It'd be nice to be able to just go grab it.

Also, a mobile app that lets you send companions out on missions while offline.

Zaxem
07.10.2013 , 01:26 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ceickerman View Post
Legacy credits would be nice too. I spend a lot of time shifting mats and credits around different toons. It'd be nice to be able to just go grab it.

Also, a mobile app that lets you send companions out on missions while offline.
my exact reasoning for wanting legacy credits + would make it so much easier to see how much money you actually have well for me anyways since i got about 8 or 9 character i got to mail money to for crafting
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

MeisterBabylon
07.11.2013 , 12:01 AM | #10
Legacy wide cargo-bays as a perk would be really awesome.

1. Get the legacy level + credits or buy with CC to unlock the Legacy Vault. This can store B2L items and any number of credits up to whatever limit the player has depending on his subscription status.
2. Same thing to buy the Legacy Vault terminal on your ship.
3. Tie the number of slots to the legacy level + credits, or buy with CCs.
4. To save on server memory space, make the Legacy Strongbox only have 1 tab. At the start you have 24 slots and can only expand it 4 times, in 24 slot boxes.
"I feel your anger, Master."
"A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!!"
"...Okay, I'm officially scared."