Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We Need Clarification

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Reno_Tarshil
07.06.2013 , 11:07 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Apophis_ View Post
Pay to win.
It's not Pay 2 Win.

Andryah
07.06.2013 , 11:10 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Apophis_ View Post
Pay to win.
Gee... what did you win?

By your definition, it's pay to win to use toilet paper to wipe keester.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

NobleSpec
07.06.2013 , 11:13 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
If you wish to purchase Treek using Cartel Coins there is no Legacy level requirement. The Legacy level requirement is only if you wish to use credits.

-eric
"Finally reaches lvl 40 legacy...*
Well.....this sucks

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 12:35 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by NobleSpec View Post
"Finally reaches lvl 40 legacy...*
Well.....this sucks
Shouldn't the journey be the reward and not some rest stop along the way?
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Desolaytore
07.06.2013 , 12:39 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
Says the guy who wants an instant 55 level token. ****
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 12:40 PM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Says the guy who wants an instant 55 level token. ****
The real journey begins at 55, or so I am told. So it only makes sense to want to get underway as soon as possible.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Helig
07.06.2013 , 12:42 PM | #207
<...>doublepost?
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

idnewton
07.06.2013 , 12:42 PM | #208
I simply don't think you have a right to comment on people asking for high-legacy rewards, seeing as yours isn't even into the double digits yet.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 18 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Helig
07.06.2013 , 12:44 PM | #209
The real journey begins at 55, or so I am told. So it only makes sense to want to get underway as soon as possible.
Don't listen to what you're told. Levelling is the best part of SWToR. Endgame is enough to keep you occupied for a couple of months, depending on how you pace this "journey". I'm a PvP fan, and I run a lot of classes to help me get some diversity. Got 5 55s (would have had 7 if not for rerolls), and I still greatly enjoy SWToR levelling.

Also, levelling is an integral part for people to learn their specs/classes. I've seen people at 55 who don't use half of their skills and complain that the content (as in solo daily quests) is too hard. Not even mentioning Makeb story bosses, especially on the Imp side.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Superman_AZ
07.06.2013 , 12:52 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
I simply don't think you have a right to comment on people asking for high-legacy rewards, seeing as yours isn't even into the double digits yet.
Then I would absolutely encourage those people to go and create a thread, with a relevant title, and formulate a positive interaction with BW and request they be taken seriously. I did that very thing at the start of this thread and got my response within 10 minutes. Then again, I did not fly off the handle and toss out insults in a condescending tone either. I am not your enemy. I am just another player who is enjoying the MMO in my own way.