Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SithEBM's Avatar


SithEBM
07.06.2013 , 12:15 PM | #801
Quote: Originally Posted by xorcist View Post
Reconsider.
After this color bug is fixed, I promise that I will make a thread in favor of a KOTOR Revan set.

EricMusco, we need a response because we have compelling evidence that you're wrong.

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
07.06.2013 , 03:43 PM | #802
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
After this color bug is fixed, I promise that I will make a thread in favor of a KOTOR Revan set.

EricMusco, we need a response because we have compelling evidence that you're wrong.
Heh. looks like they deleted a good page or two of the offtopic fight a certain someone started by outlandishly directing insults . Delightful.


Moving back on topic.

It's not so much that Eric is "wrong" it is that is information is incorrect. He said they compared the NPC to the Armor set, Thinking they were not connected properly with the primary color. When they compared the bugged outfit to the bugged outfit.

Having side by side picture comparisons of the armor set, and the NPC. of when his robes were black before patch 1.6.1 happened we can show and prove the Light grey bug is real.

I recommend if you are going to look at a picture, make sure you look at all of them. The "before patch 1.6.0" pictures cannot be replicated perfectly because Revan's robes are not black, reguardless of settings tinkering.

And yes, I updatede my image linking websites to one that does not suck now.
ITEM side by side comparisons.

Armor set on the Sith Warrior login screen on a body type 3 before patch 1.6.0
http://i.imgur.com/XO0juNw.jpg

Armor set on the Sith Warrior loging screen on a body type 3 after patch 1.6.0
http://i.imgur.com/Qg38x2H.jpg

NPC side by side comparisons.


Revan ready to fight in the Foundry pre patch 1.6.0
http://i.imgur.com/5oiCiCR.jpg

Revan ready to fight in the Foundry after patch 1.6.0
http://i.imgur.com/QcEGb63.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Revan giving his Speech in the Foundry pre patch 1.6.0
http://i.imgur.com/6f8AaDF.jpg

Revan giving his Speech in the Foundry post patch 1.6.0
http://i.imgur.com/VFxp1s0.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Revan in a clean lit room on the republic fleet telos pre patch 1.6.0. (best picture comparison)
http://i.imgur.com/ca48fxS.jpg

Revan in a clean lit room on the republic fleet telos post patch 1.6.0.
http://i.imgur.com/90Unrq7.jpg

ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
07.06.2013 , 06:21 PM | #803
Fix the color and release a fixed Maelstrom hooded down version. People will buy it and everyone will be happy. But i guess they just say...

NO!
破壊の原初の竜の神皇帝
-----------------------------------

MrJurgens's Avatar


MrJurgens
07.06.2013 , 07:36 PM | #804
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
After this color bug is fixed, I promise that I will make a thread in favor of a KOTOR Revan set.

EricMusco, we need a response because we have compelling evidence that you're wrong.
Just fix the damn outfit, BioWare...

Excypher's Avatar


Excypher
07.07.2013 , 10:19 AM | #805
Quote: Originally Posted by SukaShen View Post
I'd just like to see a version of Revan's armor in SWTOR that actually looks like Revan's armor and not a re-color of a generic inquisitor armor set. Let's get rid of the shoulder pads, add a hooded cape, and make the chest piece bulkier.

Reference #1 - Revan's Armor

Reference #2 - Revan's Armor


Reference #3 - Revan's Armor


Reference #4 - Revan's Armor

Revan's armor is much bulkier than what we get in the game. Instead of an inquisitor's robe, Revan wore body armor with a bulky chest plate that obscured the waist. It is similar in look to a samurai's armor.

Instead we get holy-shoulders-revan!-armor.

This is closer to Revan's classic look.

Overall, I'm just totally disappointed with Revan's armor in SWTOR. The only thing I like about it is the mask. They did a good job on the mask.
I miss his original chest piece with the cloak.
There should be a new set added that looks like his Kotor set. Please add this for your anniversary it would be perfect and lots of people would pay for it
Call each piece "Darth Revan's _______"
If you always have to be right, you will always lose

ShenLongKazama's Avatar


ShenLongKazama
07.07.2013 , 01:51 PM | #806
Cape can wait.

But why not do the following for the 10th anniversary?

1: Make Revans' Robes black as it was at the beginning.
2: Release the Maelstrom Robe and one with the hood up, which is named Classic Revan's Robes.
3: Release the KOTOR set, aswell as the Star Forge Robes.

That and the title would make the anniversary awesome, and people will buy the robes. So you get much money and the players are happy so......WHAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM?!
破壊の原初の竜の神皇帝
-----------------------------------

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
07.07.2013 , 02:11 PM | #807
Forget about changing Revan back from Gray to Black.

Why is the Investigator and other models still double-hooded?
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
07.07.2013 , 02:49 PM | #808
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Forget about changing Revan back from Gray to Black.

Why is the Investigator and other models still double-hooded?

Once They finally fix Revan's Armor's last bug in the game my goal will be moving on to the rest of the bugged armor sets If it is obtained in the Cartel Market interface, they should be perfect, not bugged.. Gonna try and go in Order of release.

Revan's Primary Color is still bugged to be light grey instead of black like it was before patch 1.6.1
Investigator's Chest has a double hood, hood down shouldnt be there.
Pathfinders's Chest has a double hood, hood down shouldnt be there.
Preceptor's robes have that back buttflap clipping out of the robes, there have been more threads asking for it fixed(Voss buttflap from the butt area) than there have been in this thread to fix Revans.
Thana Vesh's Robe Buttflap has buggy positioning on males.
Troublemakers Duster has buggy mesh positioning on females.
Calo Nord's Helmet has part of your actual head stick out of it. Seen clear as day on male body type 2.
Calo Nord's Jacket Bags glitch and go all over the place.
Bastila Shan's Butt Robe flap goes in the butt for more female body types while standing and running.
Bastila Shan's Brown shoulderpads clip inside the body on every sex and body type, most of the time just standing.
Relaxed Vestments on females cuts up part of the body under the right breast like an unfinished body mesh

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
07.07.2013 , 02:51 PM | #809
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Revan's Primary Color is still bugged to be light grey instead of black like it was before patch 1.6.1
Investigator's Chest has a double hood, hood down shouldnt be there.
Pathfinders's Chest has a double hood, hood down shouldnt be there.
Preceptor's robes have that back buttflap clipping out of the robes, there have been more threads asking for it fixed(Voss buttflap from the butt area) than there have been in this thread to fix Revans.
Thana Vesh's Robe Buttflap has buggy positioning on males.
Troublemakers Duster has buggy mesh positioning on females.
Calo Nord's Helmet has part of your actual head stick out of it. Seen clear as day on male body type 2.
Calo Nord's Jacket Bags glitch and go all over the place.
Bastila Shan's Butt Robe flap goes in the butt for more female body types while standing and running.
Bastila Shan's Brown shoulderpads clip inside the body on every sex and body type, most of the time just standing.
Relaxed Vestments on females cuts up part of the body under the right breast like an unfinished body mesh
To add to that:

Sanctified Caretaker's Boots have a completely bugged texture glitch all over them.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

SithEBM's Avatar


SithEBM
07.08.2013 , 08:48 AM | #810
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJurgens View Post
Just fix the damn outfit, BioWare...

I know, right?