Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

preview armors with dyes?

HunterSmash
07.06.2013 , 11:29 AM | #1
I am thinking about buying an armor set, either with Cartel Coins or on the GTN. However, I would like to be able to see what these armors look like with a different dye color before purchasing them - especially since sometimes the dyes seem to change very little about the armor appearance, or leave glaring areas unchanged. Is there a website that shows this? I tried dulfy, which has great images of armors, but not with different dyes (at least not that I could find).
Thanks!

ReverendAnderson
07.06.2013 , 11:33 AM | #2
If you preview the armor, and then leave the preview window open and go preview a dye, I believe it shows the previewed armor with the previewed dye. So between the Cartel Market and the GTN, you may end up with a lot of big windows open at once, but you should be able to see what you're getting before you buy it.
"That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men."

branmakmuffin
07.06.2013 , 11:33 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by HunterSmash View Post
I am thinking about buying an armor set, either with Cartel Coins or on the GTN. However, I would like to be able to see what these armors look like with a different dye color before purchasing them - especially since sometimes the dyes seem to change very little about the armor appearance, or leave glaring areas unchanged. Is there a website that shows this? I tried dulfy, which has great images of armors, but not with different dyes (at least not that I could find).
Thanks!
If the mod is on the GTN, previewing is easy, just like previewing any other item. Dunno about doing that in the CM interface.

HunterSmash
07.06.2013 , 11:34 AM | #4
That works! Thanks!