Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bolster Still Bugged & New Warzone Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bolster Still Bugged & New Warzone Bug

Narthil
06.28.2013 , 06:00 PM | #1
So the practically free 54 PvE crafted gear remains superior to PvP end game gear that you actually have to work forů

No free stuff that you don't have to work for should be superior to Partisan, yet it's superior to even Conqueror...

All thanks to the Bolster abomination that has been broken and has failed miserably for almost half a year now.

I absolutely destroy everything with the correct setup of 54 gear (mix of conq and 54), which is why I'm complaining, it shouldn't be that way at all. I'm top of the charts every single match, even in Ranked.

And I do have max/min conq to compare.

On the other hand, out of 9 warzones I played today, 6 of them had only 7 players for the entire match. This has been going on all week...

Where do you guys see this game going? Because I'm beginning to lose all hope...
"Don't give people what they want, give them what they need"

Elogio
06.28.2013 , 06:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Narthil View Post
So the practically free 54 PvE crafted gear remains superior to PvP end game gear that you actually have to work forů

No free stuff that you don't have to work for should be superior to Partisan, yet it's superior to even Conqueror...

All thanks to the Bolster abomination that has been broken and has failed miserably for almost half a year now.

Out of 9 warzones I played today, 6 of them had only 7 players for the entire match. This has been going on all week...

Where do you guys see this game going? Because I'm beginning to lose all hope...
Agree.

Please support this thread.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654902

Maybe we can get the developers to take action faster than one change per month.

Pyrinoos
06.28.2013 , 06:17 PM | #3
Are you sure that there were really only 7 on your team? I've done a couple matches the past week where the "one person doesn't show up in ops frame" bug has returned.
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

stephenalandavie
06.28.2013 , 06:20 PM | #4
Ive heard about this 7 in a queue bug but level 54 pve gear is in no way better to conqueror but it is better then partisan.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Brunner_Venda
06.28.2013 , 06:29 PM | #5
I've experienced the 6 man warzone problem a few times.

Apparently they fixed the late backfill bug - by not backfilling at all in some cases!

stephenalandavie
06.28.2013 , 06:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Brunner_Venda View Post
I've experienced the 6 man warzone problem a few times.

Apparently they fixed the late backfill bug - by not backfilling at all in some cases!
Theres already been a yellow sticker on it, Give them chance to fix it then break something else :P lol.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

stupidsyrup
06.29.2013 , 12:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Narthil View Post
So the practically free 54 PvE crafted gear remains superior to PvP end game gear
This is where I stopped.
Imagine Partisan is your base.
54 gear is 1-2% better than Partisan, and Conquerer is 5% better than Partisan, making Conquerer 3% better than 54 AKA 54 is not better than end game PvP gear.

Go home fail troll, you're drunk.
The Indomitable STUPIDSYRUP
<Albino Brothers>
Battlemaster Jeffray
War Hero Alexowens

kweassa
06.29.2013 , 12:42 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by stupidsyrup View Post
This is where I stopped.
Imagine Partisan is your base.
54 gear is 1-2% better than Partisan, and Conquerer is 5% better than Partisan, making Conquerer 3% better than 54 AKA 54 is not better than end game PvP gear.

Go home fail troll, you're drunk.
Don't be too harsh.. the terribads just love their brand-new excuse.

Leave it be -- their safety blanket.
"To everything, there is a first step. The first steps in becoming better at PvP, is to acknowledge the fact that you totally suck. There's no shame in this -- even the greatest of players have been there, done that.
Stop complaining. Ask more questions. People are happy to help."

NogueiraA
06.29.2013 , 02:07 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyrinoos View Post
Are you sure that there were really only 7 on your team? I've done a couple matches the past week where the "one person doesn't show up in ops frame" bug has returned.
He's blind, he can't see how many players his team have.

ToMyMa
06.29.2013 , 02:36 AM | #10
Welp... I lost a match on ToFN Rep-Rep, due to my team starting off with 5 people, the other with 8. We then got 2 more, but it said 'Starting tiebreaker' and the team that got the first pylon would win... We got it, but lost.

And no, I don't think I have a screenie