Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help w/ Inciting Incident (Makeb)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Help w/ Inciting Incident (Makeb)

06.18.2013 , 07:40 PM | #1
So I am just finishing Makeb and am working on some of the daily quests. I've run into a brick wall trying to complete the quest 'Inciting Incident' and my google skills have not been able to find the answer to my problem.

I'm on the stage after I've armed the tank and need to spot the artillery camp bunker. I go to the location on the map, but the binoculars that I have for the quest never become usable (I get an error message saying something along the lines of they only work at the designated coordinates). I've moved all around the area to where the map says I need to use the binoculars, but I've not been able to get it to work. Anyone able to offer me some help/suggestions on how to complete this part of the quest?

06.18.2013 , 08:51 PM | #2
Had the exact same problem once, the only solution I found was to abandon and restart the mission. Every other time I have done the mission there has been no problem

06.18.2013 , 09:12 PM | #3
That seemed to fix it (was just able to complete the mission). Thanks for the advice!

06.19.2013 , 03:59 AM | #4
Sometimes when this happens you can use your normal macrobinoculars to complete the quest. This solution doesn't always work for all quests though.
Casual PvE/PvP Progression Guild
The Red Eclipse EU. Colours Website