Double XP Weekends are back

CourtneyWoods

By popular demand, Double XP Weekends are back this summer!

Double XP and Legacy XP will be active during the following weekends:

• June 21, 2013 (1:00PM CDT / 6:00PM GMT) to June 24, 2013 (2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT)
  • June 28, 2013 (1:00PM CDT / 6:00PM GMT) to July 1, 2013 (2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT)
  • July 4, 2013 (6:00AM CDT / 11:00AM GMT) to July 8, 2013 (2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT)

Read More

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the XP bonuc work with the XP bonus buffs from the Cartel Market? (i.e. 2x plus 25% more = 225% more or some derivative?)

I'm 99% sure the answer is "yes". If I recall correctly, during the last double xp weekend they mentioned they would stack. Probably so they would sell more. :)

From what I remember from the last double XP weekends the additional boosts are counted BEFORE the doubling. So 10% guild boost plus 25% consumable boost = 135% x 2 = 270%.

I may be wrong but I thought Bioware confirmed this previously.

Would it be a crime to start it in the morning on Friday and end on the evening on Monday? These start times and end times are frankly ridiculous. Give people FULL days.

With a game played globally, the S/E times are bound to be ridiculous for somebody. :rolleyes:

With a game played globally, the S/E times are bound to be ridiculous for somebody. :rolleyes:

Starting in the morning and ending in the evening makes more sense than what they have done. The main amount of players is in USA, so that is what it should go by. How it should be : Starting at 6 am PST on Friday means 2pm in UK and ending on Monday at 9pm PST would mean 5am on Tuesday in UK.

Edited by DarthVengeant

The time is fine and covers pretty much the term "Weekend" :) We all live in different parts of the world so it would be more convenient for some than others. For example, for me the Double XP thingy starts at 9pm on Friday and ends Monday morning, I still have full Saturday and Sunday to lvl alts and Im happy about it :D Edited by Arweniel

I can see that majority of people asking for a double xp potion thingy similar to the 25% ones currently available has been ignored.

Oh Well.

Too much work and too many bugs... Hey you're talking to Bioware! Not like if they were lazy or greedy, not at all!

Edited by Kesphin

From what I remember from the last double XP weekends the additional boosts are counted BEFORE the doubling. So 10% guild boost plus 25% consumable boost = 135% x 2 = 270%.

I may be wrong but I thought Bioware confirmed this previously.

That is correct for regular kills and missions. When you add the legacy perks for Warzones, Class missions, Flashpoints, Space and Exploration it goes up to 330% with the added 30% X 2 :D

I know it's insane!

And once again weekends when i can't level my characters >.> Please, this time add an option to turn the increased XP gain off. Please? Pretty please?

Option to turn it off would be needed, I agree. Because the way it is now leveling is way too fast during the double weekends and I can't play any of my characters who are not max level.

Option to turn it off would be needed, I agree. Because the way it is now leveling is way too fast during the double weekends and I can't play any of my characters who are not max level.

I still think a double xp consumeable would be more better so that the ones that want it, can use it and the ones that don't, don't use it.