Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Reporting a post in PvP section.

 

Jayshames's Avatar


Jayshames
06.16.2013 , 12:19 PM | #1
There has been a thread made recently that breaks plenty of rules, not only that.. distributes real life information and details about a minor.

Rankyn's Avatar


Rankyn
06.16.2013 , 01:08 PM | #2
Did you click the "report post" button on the post and report it?

Jayshames's Avatar


Jayshames
06.16.2013 , 02:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Did you click the "report post" button on the post and report it?
I did.

Jayshames's Avatar


Jayshames
06.16.2013 , 02:55 PM | #4
Thread is still up. The thread is giving out personal details of a minor, why is it still up? It has also received over 500 views now. Way to go.

Rankyn's Avatar


Rankyn
06.16.2013 , 04:09 PM | #5
They don't sit here 24/7 moderating the forum.
If you've reported it, they'll review it and deal with it when they get around to it.

Aalin's Avatar


Aalin
06.16.2013 , 04:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
Thread is still up. The thread is giving out personal details of a minor, why is it still up? It has also received over 500 views now. Way to go.
I for one would not have seen that thread had you not posted this one up to bring yet more attention to it.
I get what you are trying to do but that is a seriously strange way of going about it.

ObiJuanShenobi's Avatar


ObiJuanShenobi
06.16.2013 , 04:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
There has been a thread made recently that breaks plenty of rules, not only that.. distributes real life information and details about a minor. Thread is located here. I trust you remove it asap.
Thanks for making this known, I had no idea. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm gonna go look at this kid's personal information before the post gets deleted.

Derp.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

Jayshames's Avatar


Jayshames
06.17.2013 , 07:48 AM | #8
And if it were deleted when it should have been none of you would have seen it. Also, no one is forcing you to look at it. If you really cared you wouldn't look so don't give me that.

Icestar's Avatar


Icestar
06.17.2013 , 07:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
There has been a thread made recently that breaks plenty of rules, not only that.. distributes real life information and details about a minor.
Report the thread, I have done it and wait for the mods to act accordingly

Jayshames's Avatar


Jayshames
06.17.2013 , 08:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
Report the thread, I have done it and wait for the mods to act accordingly
I have already and asked several others to.