Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patient Zero : bugged , way over powered

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Patient Zero : bugged , way over powered

Chimeran
06.16.2013 , 12:31 AM | #1
Seeker droid mission on the Arcanum.
Have to kill some Rakgul called Patient Zero.
I am a level 55 commando with level 60+ gear heal spec, my companion is fully geared dps.
There is no way to kill this beast, it can self heal itself faster than I can dps.
Patient zero only has 37k hit points.

Now I can solo level 55 champions, yet can't even get this guy below 75% health.
It felt like this mob was way over scaled for a basic solo quest that I am 2 levels higher for.
50 Trooper 50 Sorc 36 Bounty Hunter 38 Shadow
43 Sniper 27 Smuggler 30 Sith Jedi Guardian

OwenBrooks
06.16.2013 , 12:36 AM | #2
I found I had to get in close (was on my scoundrel healer), if I tried from a distance epic fail like you said.

Some have pulled him onto the boxes from what I have heard.

Chimeran
06.16.2013 , 02:46 PM | #3
No, nothing worked.
Tried the boxes pull, I also tried fighting close.
The best I can do with all my HoTs running with me and M1-4X ( both fully geared in 60+ mods) , I can only do about 20% damage.

The mobs bar says it can periodically self heal, but its self heal is turbo charged, even speced with all armor piercing seems to make no difference, burning fire no difference , nothing slows down the crazy self heal.

Like I said before, soloing a level 55 champion is a cake walk compared to this guy, *** is that?
Is it just my class, not soloable with a healer speced commando? Dps just too low?
50 Trooper 50 Sorc 36 Bounty Hunter 38 Shadow
43 Sniper 27 Smuggler 30 Sith Jedi Guardian

kirdapeswtor
06.16.2013 , 03:17 PM | #4
I think the problem is your companion if it is correct that you are using M1-4X.

He's a ranged tank, NOT a dps companion, and you need a dps companion. Or in other words M1-4X simply cannot put out the damage necessary. Aric Jorgan or Yuun are your options. Aric is your ranged dps and Yuun your melee. If you have HK-51 unlocked I'm sure he works as well (used him on my Sorcerer and breezed through).

I did the quest on my Scoundrel with a DPS companion, and had no problems, in heal spec.