Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code 1003

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

parchedgoose
06.16.2013 , 09:50 AM | #1
never seen this one before....happens at server selection and will not allow access to any server or creation of help request. Been running fine since launch, only thing that has changed for me is I have recently moved and am just now getting everything up and running again.

editing in hopes customer service picks up on this.....completely un-installed and re-installed the game client and I still get the error code 1003 at server selection screen.... this has only happened since the last update and I have done all the little things that have been suggestged....I have no other way of submitting a ticket on this..Now What?

parchedgoose
06.16.2013 , 01:47 PM | #2
why is there a customer service forum if they do not bother to check it now and again and offer customer service?
And I am not the only one here with problems they are not responding to......pretty crappy IMO.

parchedgoose
06.17.2013 , 10:46 AM | #3
/bumped in hopes of an answer

Beesodd
06.17.2013 , 10:53 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello parchedgoose,

As a preliminary step, please try downloading and running the game setup file, available here: www.swtor.com/download

As your connection has changed, I'd be inclined to check that as a source of the issue.

Try opening the ports on your router, and check if there's any software updates available.

Please also check the steps on this page: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...php?t=498597#5

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support