Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Guide Gearing up, medals and commendations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP Guide Gearing up, medals and commendations

RicoZaid
05.09.2013 , 09:00 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Moonglum View Post
They've removed the Level 50 gear entirely. From what I understand, only level 55 PvP gear is available at Fleet. Lower level gear, I'm told, is still available on Dromund Kaas for the Imps - I'm guessing it'd be Coruscant on the Pub side.
Thanks for posting this!
55(62) Powertech, 55(58) Shadow, 55(46) Gunslinger, 55(45) Scoundrel, 55(43) Sentinel, 35(16) Commando, 33(24) Guardian. Founder.

PerinnAybara
05.13.2013 , 01:01 PM | #72
Unsticky this.
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

jolleebindu
05.25.2013 , 09:09 PM | #73
agreed, time to unsticky this... very out of date

loststarfighter
06.10.2013 , 09:43 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Moonglum View Post
They've removed the Level 50 gear entirely. From what I understand, only level 55 PvP gear is available at Fleet. Lower level gear, I'm told, is still available on Dromund Kaas for the Imps - I'm guessing it'd be Coruscant on the Pub side.
The lower-level pvp vendors are near the class trainers of each capital city. Note that these sell level 20 and 40 gear that is either blue or orange with blue mods but I don't think it has expertise on it. It's just stuff you can buy with comms. This is decent gear and might be the first chance to give a character implants and ear pieces, but it's just blue gear.

The weapons vendors near the fleet pvp mission box sell weapons for various levels with expertise included.

Avicii
06.13.2013 , 09:43 PM | #75
Agree time for a new thread or someone to update it as with bolster which order to purchase items would be great for players hitting 55.