Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Kitru
05.23.2013 , 10:14 AM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by KlownKiller View Post
I'm going to try and click the button behind the core. I dont remember though, if you can click it while in combat.
You can't. The button also has a purpose of a sorts already: back when TfB was being tested, the doors from one data core room to the next sometimes wouldn't open when the room was cleared so the developers added the buttons that would open the doors when clicked. The buttons were placed in the back so that you couldn't get to them without getting into combat and were made so that you couldn't click them in combat. Basically, they're just an artifact from testing that isn't really needed but doesn't affect anything either (so there's no real pressing reason to remove it).
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Feztonio
05.23.2013 , 01:06 PM | #422
I think an old man will come and give you a crystal. then two sith assassins will come and attempt to kill you but you kill them instead. then you'll get instructions how to find the force sensitive village on Dathomir .. oh, wait, wrong star wars game
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Jerba
05.25.2013 , 08:54 AM | #423
When going up those stairs in S&V on PTS 2.2, a mysterious, eerie music starts playing. So it looks like we're on the right track regarding the location, and maybe with 2.2 we will be able to call the bonus boss.
Clicking the amulet in there did nothing, so I am assuming you need the orb.

Ansalem
05.25.2013 , 12:34 PM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
When going up those stairs in S&V on PTS 2.2, a mysterious, eerie music starts playing. So it looks like we're on the right track regarding the location, and maybe with 2.2 we will be able to call the bonus boss.
Clicking the amulet in there did nothing, so I am assuming you need the orb.
Im assuming this was in 16m nightmare only? it would be great if they made 8m version of this for 8m guilds.

Jerba
05.25.2013 , 12:49 PM | #425
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Im assuming this was in 16m nightmare only? it would be great if they made 8m version of this for 8m guilds.
Not sure, I went in there in 16m nightmare. I have no idea whether the music is playing in other difficulties as well.

However, the music in the secret cave from TFB is playing even in 8-man story, so the music is not really an indication of whether the bonus boss will spawn or not.

idnewton
05.25.2013 , 06:32 PM | #426
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
When going up those stairs in S&V on PTS 2.2, a mysterious, eerie music starts playing.
Coincidence? I think NOT!

As you said, we're probably on the right track. My only concern is, is this the final boss? Or do we get another item to spawn another boss which hasnt been released yet?
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +25,000

TrillOG-
05.25.2013 , 10:59 PM | #427
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Coincidence? I think NOT!

As you said, we're probably on the right track. My only concern is, is this the final boss? Or do we get another item to spawn another boss which hasnt been released yet?
Hopefully another boss, but the one that spawns with the orb drops something nice. For example a black-white crystal, or something like that, but more than just one thing, this is a LOT of work to just get a dinky little crystal or some useless pet. I was looking through the gates where Titan 6 is last week, and it would be cool if one of them was open in NiM, and something related to the orb was in there, such as a giant area for the boss fight. But that's all just wishful thinking lol.
Twitch
Gate Crasher
Dread Master
World First

znihilist
05.26.2013 , 12:05 PM | #428
Guys I think you need to check this out http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...ng_the_22_pts/ On reddit

AMightyKnight
05.28.2013 , 12:17 AM | #429
Yeah looks like its not ending with S&V...

dipstik
05.28.2013 , 10:45 AM | #430
Spoiler

i would expect a message or something. need to try 16m hm, and not nightmare maybe, since that is what tfb was.