Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Background music

Akus
04.17.2013 , 02:49 PM | #1
HI,

Does anyone know the title (or album, game from) or where to find the music that plays oftenly in Alderaan.

it is a rather soft calm song, with a bit a melancolia ?

thx

bright_ephemera
04.17.2013 , 04:08 PM | #2
You may be thinking of one of the themes from Alderaan, The Throne; it's one of the many mp3s freely downloadable from an old news post.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

JouerTue
04.17.2013 , 11:49 PM | #3
it's so soft that i fall from the speeder and from the chair

Akus
04.18.2013 , 12:50 AM | #4
HI,

Unfortunately, it is not part of the music composed by Lennie Moore. : the throne, neither from the other swtor official music of alderaan: the siege.

There is other post asking for the same, but no answer so far.

This little soundtrack is very particular not many different instrument, very "deep", reminds in a way of me of the famous song of KOTOR II: aboard the ebon hawk.

Any suggestion ?

HandOfKane
04.18.2013 , 09:15 PM | #5
You mean the music that plays in Castle Organa? Yeah that is probably one of my favorite original tracks from SWTOR.

Akus
04.20.2013 , 05:59 AM | #6
May be, but the main song for the organa is part of the official sountrack, what I am looking for is a song that plays mainly in the landsacape when exploring, very cool, sweet, reminds me of KOTOR, but nowhere to be found on youtube or else

Jemfisto
04.21.2013 , 11:34 AM | #7
Its possible it could be part of another song in the soundtrack, people found that out when searching for the music from space combat.

Akus
04.25.2013 , 03:29 PM | #8
OK, thx,

...but then wich song it is part of ?

I cant remember a song like this in the classic SW, so may be a Kotor like ? If its new, a CM could help ?

EmmaAyy
05.23.2013 , 07:02 PM | #9
Did you ever find out what it was called? I'm trying to find it too (I think the same one), it's very soft and has a sort of ambient feel to it, the sound effects from the landscape fit in nicely with it.

Yermog
05.24.2013 , 08:43 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Akus View Post
May be, but the main song for the organa is part of the official sountrack, what I am looking for is a song that plays mainly in the landsacape when exploring, very cool, sweet, reminds me of KOTOR, but nowhere to be found on youtube or else
I think I know what music you're talking about. Try this and tell me if that's it. I think that might be it. I haven't been on Alderaan in quite some time, but if I recall correctly, it seemed very similar to this music.