Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ninety Seven Percent

irishfino
05.07.2013 , 09:53 AM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Whew, glad to see you writing again. It's been a long Quinn drought!

(I miss Sith!Quinn. He was such naughty fun! Can he have a spin off?)
My writer's block is lifting.

As for Sith!Quinn, he gets a sort of spin-off. I have plans.

Thanks for reading everyone!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
05.07.2013 , 10:01 AM | #342
It had been a few weeks since his meeting with Jadus and his near death at Cerrill’s hands. Jadus had not called upon him since and Cerrill… Cerrill continued her attempts as she was programmed to do. Jaesa was wholly unaware of this and he hoped to keep it that way. He was afraid that, for all her power, Cerrill would easily overwhelm her in battle. Cerrill was trained, merciless, brutal, and the personal assassin to Darth Jadus. There was no one he feared more for that Jaesa, not even himself. When the dreams switched their focus it scared him. He had to protect her, but he couldn’t bring himself to tell her why. No matter what, he would shield her from Jadus, from Cerrill, from the coldness that permeated the Destroyer.

“Talk to me, Malavai,” Jaesa said quietly.

They were in his small room, he under the covers of the bed, she sitting on the edge pestering him. She could tell something was different. His sleep patterns were different, his quiet, frenzied muttering in his sleep was different, even the screams were different. Of all the changes, the screams bothered her the most. They weren’t his normal pained cries, but cries of battle. It was as if he was fighting a war in his sleep some nights. His refusal to talk about his dreams frustrated her to no end.

“I have told you before they are just dreams,” he replied quietly.

She made a frustrated noise in the back of her throat and exhaled through her nose. “They’re different. I can tell. Your reactions are different. You’re more… fighting something than you are being beaten to near death repeatedly.”

“Jaesa-”

“Do you trust me?” she asked, interrupting whatever thought he had. He sat up, but remained silent.

“I have issues recalling the specifics of the dreams and I would rather not explore them at this point. It has nothing to do with trust,” he said stiffly. He did trust her. He trusted her with more than he was comfortable with and he wasn’t sure why he bothered.

“You’re not alone anymore, Malavai. If you ever want to explore the dreams, I’m here. We can do a guided meditation together. Anything to help, just tell me.”

“In the dreams,” he started quietly. She looked at him intently and he looked away, opting to stare at the grey sheets instead. “In the dreams there is an attack. Someone close to me dies and my son is kidnapped by slavers. He dies in the slave pens and I fall so far from grace I become another man entirely.”

“That’s terrible, Malavai,” Jaesa said quietly. She reached for him and gently cupped his cheek in her hand. He dragged his eyes from the grey of the covers to the soft brown of her eyes. She smiled. “It’s alright. It was a dream and not all dreams need to come true.”

He closed his eyes and leaned his head into her hand. The gesture was more affectionate than Jaesa was expecting. He had been so reserved lately, so cautious, as if he were scared that any speck of emotion fluttering from him would be his end. Even in private he was quiet and thinking. Always thinking. Maybe he was finally coming around, finally reacting to her small, but affectionate gestures. Maybe he finally realized she was his ally. Maybe, she dared to hope, he was starting to return her affections.

“Stay,” he said, his voice shaky and low.

“Malavai, I haven’t slept in –”

“Lie down with me and sleep.” He opened his eyes halfway and focused on her. “Just sleep, nothing more.”

“And you trust me not to take advantage of you?” she asked lightly.

“Yes,” he breathed, his voice dangerously low, “yes, I trust you.”

That sentence, that declaration of trust sent a jolt speeding down her spine and straight to places she didn’t want to admit had any part in this discussion. She stood from the bed and moved around to the other side, removing her clothing as she went. She couldn’t stop the shaking in her hands nor her racing thoughts, but she was satisfied with the knowledge that, if anything happened, it would be with him.

He quietly watched her through half-lidded eyes as she slowly removed her outer robes. He wasn’t sure what the right path was, but the lead up to the end of his dream showed him something wonderful. He wanted that something wonderful. He wanted her. When she climbed into bed and faced him instead of turning her back to him to be held, he knew there was a chance. Slowly, he slid down to the bed and turned on his side to face her. He balanced himself on his elbow and waited. He wanted to give her time to turn away or verbally reject him. When she smiled that small knowing, but shy smile he moved closer to her. Their bodies were close enough to feel the heat from the other, but not close enough to touch. He wanted to ask her if this was what she wanted, but, before he could, the impatient woman grabbed his free shoulder and launched her face at his. There a bit of uncomfortable fumbling and quite a few feminine giggles before they settled into a comfortable pattern of kissing and exploring. It wasn’t long before they intertwined their bodies, becoming one for a moment that was all too brief, but wholly satisfying. When their all too brief joining came to an end, he held her close to his chest and twined their fingers together. It wasn’t the same, but this holding of hands was far more intimate than any other he had experienced prior. It both thrilled and frightened him.

Notes:

Spoiler
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
05.20.2013 , 08:53 AM | #343
Polarity Shift

Cerrill felt the change in the air before Jadus did. She knew exactly what it meant. She drew on the memory of being fourteen again with Malavai and Pemeri and Teala and the experiments. They hadn’t programmed her just yet. No, they were saving her for later.

She was brought in to be the critical eye that monitored Malavai up close, but that annoying green Twi’lek made that nearly impossible. She knew. She knew exactly what Cerrill was up to and did her damnedest to keep her out of the loop. But, when Malavai was fourteen, things changed. She felt the shift in the air before the others could register the change and it was only the beginning.

“Malavai,” Cerrill said quietly in greeting.

He was seated at a table, hunched over slightly. He looked up from his morning survey at the sound of her voice and grinned. “Cerrill.”

“How are you this morning?”

“Seven bee,” he replied as he returned his attention to his datapad.

She smiled. “That good? That’s wonderful.”

“Yes,” he drawled, “it’s very wonderful.”

She arched a brow. “Did something happen last night?”

He shrugged dismissively and continued his survey. She studied him for a moment too long and was rewarded with a slight glare.

“Tell me, Cerrill,” he started as set his datapad on the table and turned his head up fully, “have you ever had sex?”

She sputtered and blushed a pleasing shade of cerulean. “N-no, of course not! I’m – I’m not even fifteen yet.”

“Fifteen Imperial years or Chiss years?”

“Imperial,” she replied quietly. “My sister taught me how to do the conversion.”

“I’m surprised Pemeri bothered.”

“She wants me to fit in. I’m alien enough without using non-Imperial terms or measurements.”

“You even have a bit of the local dialect.”

“A little.” She paused and shifted her feet. “So – so why did you ask me about – about that?”

“Sex?” he asked with a grin. She nodded and blushed a darker shade of indigo. “I tried a bit last night. With an alien, no less.”

“How does one ‘try a bit of sex’?”

“Close the door and I’ll show you.”

Yes, the shift in the air was very familiar to her. And, soon, he would feel it too. She couldn’t wait for the fun to begin anew.

She quickly prepared for her day and assumed her position at Jadus’ side. She couldn’t wait to tell him the news. His plan, his glorious plan for a new Empire under a new Emperor would progress significantly today. She was giddy with excitement. It began today.

“He has claimed the Jedi girl,” Jadus said. He was keenly aware of everything that happened on this ship. Nothing passed through his vision. Nothing.

“Yes, my Lord,” Cerrill chirped excitedly.

“He will awaken in an hour. Bring him to me.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

Notes:

Spoiler

irishfino
05.23.2013 , 03:11 PM | #344
Three hours later, the Dominator exploded above the skies of Dromund Kaas.

Notes:

Spoiler

Vesaniae
05.23.2013 , 03:16 PM | #345
More! More! Moooooore!
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

Adwynyth
05.24.2013 , 03:33 AM | #346
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

(twenty-four years later)

...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

irishfino
05.24.2013 , 09:21 AM | #347
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
More! More! Moooooore!
More? More!

Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

(twenty-four years later)

...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Check out Hindsight for more.

Thanks for reading! [blows kisses]

Truffula
06.16.2013 , 03:45 AM | #348
Brilliant story. I stayed up till nearly 6 am to finish it.

Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction! I adore my sith warrior and his band of companions. This kind of story takes them places I never dreamed of. I also really enjoy the tie in with the agent story.

Congratulations on finishing a story - I know that is difficult. I was a beta-reader/editor for a long fanfiction story that the author never finished, she got stuck ... great until then, but I know how difficult it can be to get past blocks, at least second-hand.