Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the dream teams: Troop starting locals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
War of the dream teams: Troop starting locals

marcelo_sdk
05.21.2013 , 06:51 PM | #21
We should put a deadline, if the person doesn't post until then, just Split his forces equally through his planets.
THE SHEPARD LEGACY

Master Goldrinn Shepard [Human Jedi Guardian] | Darth Saeros [Cyborg Sith Jugg.]
Erendis Barsen'thor [Human Jedi Shadow] | Darth Kamul [Zabrak Sith Assassin]

Beniboybling
05.23.2013 , 05:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
We should put a deadline, if the person doesn't post until then, just Split his forces equally through his planets.
Agreed. If we make the deadline Saturday, I'll have time to hash out remaining forces and we can get started. At the beginning of next week.

Last time of calling people, get your garrisons done!

bionamaster
05.23.2013 , 12:59 PM | #23
Sorry. Still in California with some family business, hadn't had time to assign garrisons, mostly just been posting on other threads for brief amounts of time, to pass the hours lol. So, I need to split up my forces across my planets? I'll get on that now.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Aurbere
05.27.2013 , 01:24 PM | #24
Still a few people who need to get their garrisons posted. Let's hurry it up.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

tunewalker
05.27.2013 , 11:54 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Still a few people who need to get their garrisons posted. Let's hurry it up.
I thought everyone had given up on this I am glad that at least some one is still wanting to do this so to reiterate guys its Bion, Rayla, Nolt, and selenial.

bionamaster
05.28.2013 , 01:45 PM | #26
Completely forgot o_o I have some things I need to do (finding a replacement Representative organizing troops, etc. Is Valorum open to be my Rep?
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

tunewalker
05.28.2013 , 01:52 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
Completely forgot o_o I have some things I need to do (finding a replacement Representative organizing troops, etc. Is Valorum open to be my Rep?
I believe so let me check and I will confirm just need food should be able to confirm in a few hours at max.

Beniboybling
05.28.2013 , 02:55 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
As far as I'm aware Valorum is free.

tunewalker
05.30.2013 , 01:37 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
As far as I'm aware Valorum is free.
Ya Valorum is free so we go ahead and just post your starting locations bion and we will just need a few more to do this and then we can get the greatest battle in star wars to start

tunewalker
06.03.2013 , 02:28 AM | #30
hey guys I know a few of us still kind of want this.... should I go ahead and split other peoples units.... or I was also thinking of restarting the thread from scratch setting up the rules based off of what we have set up but with a few personal touches and I would not participate to keep a neutral person with the rules should make things work a little faster.