Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Summer Project (KotOR Revamp)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
My Summer Project (KotOR Revamp)

Spartanik
03.22.2013 , 05:22 AM | #11
good luck to you sir you are going to need it, hope you will have time enough to complete it. we will be waiting eagerly.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Ventessel
03.22.2013 , 05:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Lies! All lies!
Due to Obsidian making some wierd *** rule, kotor 2 cannot be sold via online download, you must find a solid. Copy on eBay/amazon or something.
I'm not sure if you're shopping on the right Steam? They added KotOR ages ago, and the sequel has been on sale for at least a year.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Brainiacblue
03.23.2013 , 10:36 AM | #13
I have just got a look at the engine, results are good

screenshots to follow tomorrow
HK-47: Master, I am not totally illegal, I am only slightly illegal.
Revan: What's the difference?
HK-47: Why Master! It's about 20 years! A significant time for you pitiful meatbags. Not that I feel pity, master.

Thylbanus
05.21.2013 , 12:35 PM | #14
So hey. What's the status here? I'm still interested.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Brainiacblue
05.21.2013 , 01:38 PM | #15
I completely forgot about this thread... sorry.

Quick update:

Switched from using UDK to CryEngine's SDK, because it actually works on Windows 7 and is superior in every way.

Creating environments is easy in SDK and I will work out how to post a screenshot so that you can see how the Dune Sea is coming along. Dialogue trees are fairly straightforward and should take a dew days of work to do most of them.

The elephant in the room is modelling (buildings and characters) and animation - both of which I have little experience with but after the 16th June I will have nothing but time for the project. I hope to release a little demo around the start of July that should have a 90% completed Tatooine.
HK-47: Master, I am not totally illegal, I am only slightly illegal.
Revan: What's the difference?
HK-47: Why Master! It's about 20 years! A significant time for you pitiful meatbags. Not that I feel pity, master.

Selenial
05.21.2013 , 03:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ventessel View Post
I'm not sure if you're shopping on the right Steam? They added KotOR ages ago, and the sequel has been on sale for at least a year.
My point exactly
It went on sale to mark the anniversary a year before my post >.>
But yeh, kotor 1 had been on there for aaggeeesss
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

USCG_Davis
08.08.2013 , 11:26 PM | #17
Any update on this? Really looking forward to it...
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrěss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ