Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

You gave us bare feet, thanks!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
You gave us bare feet, thanks!

Crawelc's Avatar


Crawelc
05.12.2013 , 03:59 PM | #1
Now how about some pants that go to our ankles! Capri pants FTL!!!
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Vis-Tecum's Avatar


Vis-Tecum
05.12.2013 , 04:20 PM | #2
I love my bare blue footed twi'lek assassin and my bare handed smuggler... han never needed gloves

don't know why people complain about covert pieces so much don't like them don't use them... probably just wish they were gary troll ganon

more options the better and they go for like 500 creds on the gtn so no reson to complain about having to get them through packs
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

Grimmjon's Avatar


Grimmjon
05.12.2013 , 04:39 PM | #3
Nice cankles

AlexDougherty's Avatar


AlexDougherty
05.13.2013 , 03:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vis-Tecum View Post
I love my bare blue footed twi'lek assassin and my bare handed smuggler... han never needed gloves

don't know why people complain about covert pieces so much don't like them don't use them... probably just wish they were gary troll ganon

more options the better and they go for like 500 creds on the gtn so no reson to complain about having to get them through packs
Fair enough, if you don't like something don't use it.

But Han did use gloves, in the books he wore them frequently, and in the movies he takes them off getting into his seat on the Millenium Falcon, and of course wore gloves on Hoth. Admittedly he didn't have many scenes with his gloves on, but he did wear them.

I agree with "The more options the better", and people do complain about the weirdest stuff.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

SilentKitty's Avatar


SilentKitty
05.13.2013 , 03:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Now how about some pants that go to our ankles! Capri pants FTL!!!
My scoundrel has Capri pants. Use those little sandals that you buy with the dancer outfit. I got it from the security key vendor. She has got bare hands, little sandals on her feet and a nice scarf over a light shirt. Finally ready for the summer season

UltimateKrucible's Avatar


UltimateKrucible
05.13.2013 , 05:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
My scoundrel has Capri pants. Use those little sandals that you buy with the dancer outfit. I got it from the security key vendor. She has got bare hands, little sandals on her feet and a nice scarf over a light shirt. Finally ready for the summer season
That's my tatooine outfit sorted, thanks
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

SilentKitty's Avatar


SilentKitty
05.13.2013 , 07:39 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
That's my tatooine outfit sorted, thanks
You're welcome, don't forget to drink plenty of water and put on sunscreen

tausser's Avatar


tausser
05.13.2013 , 08:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Capri pants FTL!!!
Just tell people you went to Makeb and came back a changed man. They'll understand.
It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

scraycroft's Avatar


scraycroft
05.13.2013 , 08:47 AM | #9
Yeah, wanted to go barefoot on my Twi'lek and I look like a hobo. Longer pants plz!
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.

Capt_Beers's Avatar


Capt_Beers
05.13.2013 , 09:26 AM | #10
I think the problem people have with the Covert gear is that you end up with tons of them and you can't make any creds of of them if you don't want to use them.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics