Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Old Republic Insider - April 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic Insider - April 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taratahi
05.09.2013 , 10:29 AM | #181
With the appearance designer kiosk opening with 2.1, will this eventually lead so that we can personlize companions in the future as well?

I would be awesome if we could tweek our companions more to making them unique in this game, disregarding the costumization packs we can/ could buy at the planetary vendors...

iNFLiKTiON
05.09.2013 , 10:54 PM | #182
Ahhh! I wish they would start including minor head gear like the one in the video for us to use when we buy these coll armor sets in the cartel... that would be awesome.
PATH of RESURRECTiON
d[-_-]b

AbsolutGrndZero
05.10.2013 , 08:06 PM | #183
Wish you could ACTUALLY recolor your armor and not just pick between a few pre-determined colors. There will be 48 different dye packs. Some will be a primary color, some will be a secondary color. Others will be both a primary and a secondary.

Has anyone actually played to see how this was done? Will it be possible to have any primary and any secondary, or is it as ti seems... We might get a Red-Blue pack but not a Purple-Pink pack?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

idnewton
05.11.2013 , 03:03 AM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Wish you could ACTUALLY recolor your armor and not just pick between a few pre-determined colors. There will be 48 different dye packs. Some will be a primary color, some will be a secondary color. Others will be both a primary and a secondary.

Has anyone actually played to see how this was done? Will it be possible to have any primary and any secondary, or is it as ti seems... We might get a Red-Blue pack but not a Purple-Pink pack?
Predetermined or not, this is definitely a good start.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Black_Sheep_LE
05.12.2013 , 05:52 AM | #185
I Hope the bring some new customization Option for the existing Races for exampel Zabrak,Chiss,True Bloods etc.
want Play a Zabrak jedi or Trooper since Launch but poor Options for this Races keep me off.

Freino
05.12.2013 , 08:12 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by beasthunt View Post
I was excited about everything until the guy kept saying that one poisonous word.......Cartel, cartel, cartel, cartel, cartel. I know you pay 15 bucks a month but here pay more for something basic like armor dye and a barber shop.

Cartel Market
*battle droid from the phantom meanace* " CARTEL MARKET? RGR, RGR... wait... CARTEL MARKET DOES NOT COMPUTE....

DESTROY CARTEL MARKET ANNOMALY "

deepfriedninja
05.12.2013 , 08:16 AM | #187
Suggestion to BW: Now that you've thoroughly milked the tron look, why not pilfer the look of some other sci fi greats... Id like to see an armor set that looks like the Terminator. Or perhaps you can go retro and give us some Battlestar Galactica Cylon Armor sets?